Amigo GT500

ShelbyArteHouse

Got my white SGT one today. It's great.

I always kicked myself for not getting this, happy to have it now.

Gary Patterson saw it in my office and let me in on some history: He drove the White SGT for that photo, Vince drove the Black one. Now ya know.

Jer

Just got my GT-H signed picture. COA is in an envelope at back of picture.

GT-H Art House Photo.jpg

GT-H Art House Photo.jpg

Edited by H0050

Looks Good Harald. I ordered mine a few days after you, so hopefully it will be here soon!!!

Yup. At speed on the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. It wasn't posed, Gary drove it hard.

Jer

Totally cool.

Jer

artehouse1.jpg

artehouse2.jpg

artehouse2.jpg

artehouse1.jpg

• Like 1

SWEET ! I really like the R-models being in the background - may have to get one for my white race SGT. Are you going to have Gary sign it for you Jer ? :D

Edited by Albino500

Hmmmm... hadn't considered that, might be cool.....

Jer

p.s. If you want one, my intelligence gnomes have informed me that they are almost gone. So don't delay....

Jer

p.s. If you want one, my intelligence gnomes have informed me that they are almost gone. So don't delay....

If it is a known fact that Gary P drove the car for the photo op, I would consider to have him sign. Even if it is the back of the framed picture if you do not want to open up the frame. Enjoy.

Wow these are great, what a presentation! I just wish there was one Mopar-related one....maybe a Viper and a Daytona Coupe?? that would have been sweet.

Kenny Youngblood can do whatever you like :)

Did they ever have a signed print for the 07 GTH vert?

I never have seen one. That said, its worth a inquiry at Shelby Arthouse.

nothing they can do about it now.....:shrug:

That's true if they did not have them done when the 2007s came out. That said, there always is the auto pen.

Got the email confirmation for shipping showing a delivery date of tomorrow the 30th! :yahoo: What great timing, the day before I celebrate 21 years on the job. Dan

Hi Jer,

I see that some some prints say "hand signed" (like the silver 2008 GT500KR) and others do not. However, the magnified picture on the Black 2008 GT500KR shows a white signature in the lower right corner just like the others. Is that print for the black KR signed by Mr. Shelby or not?

Thanks, Matt

I think I see the difference now...and tell me if I'm wrong guys, the hand signed prints are signed on the front in the white border while the others (like BOTH of the GT500KR prints) have no authentic signature.

I think I see the difference now...and tell me if I'm wrong guys, the hand signed prints are signed on the front in the white border while the others (like BOTH of the GT500KR prints) have no authentic signature.

The signed prints are signed, not on the border, but right on the print. At least with mine and the others I've seen on this thread above. If you look at mine and Harold's above, you see the signature in gold right in front of the car. The white GT above has the signature in silver in the lower right corner of the print. ShelbyArte House is not related to SPP, so Jer probably could not answer your question. You should contact ShelbyArte House directly with any questions.

If you notice, all the hand signed ones are $100 more in price. I would guess the signatures on the non hand signed ones are signatures just in the print itself.

Edited by JeffJ

Got the email confirmation for shipping showing a delivery date of tomorrow the 30th! :yahoo: What great timing, the day before I celebrate 21 years on the job. Dan

Congrats on 21 years Dan......and for having the baddest White SGT in the land! She is a beauty! :salute:

Jer

OK Jer - I ordered mine today for the race car (07SGT4755).

Just FYI

Only 7 of these hand signed are left.