Today is the day not to worry about being obliterated by asteroids or be frozen for centuries, but it is a day for us all to rock out hard. Die-hard rock fans are dedicating today as International Rush Day and to pay homage to band's 1976 album "2112."

You all have a great International Rush Day and rock on my friends!

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQEgZNqa8jE

Today is the day not to worry about being obliterated by asteroids or be frozen for centuries, but it is a day for us all to rock out hard. Die-hard rock fans are dedicating today as International Rush Day and to pay homage to band's 1976 album "2112."

You all have a great International Rush Day and rock on my friends!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQEgZNqa8jE

ABSOLUTELY! Good post.

I bought their album 2112 when it first came out, not sure if that was late 1976 or early 1977...and have seen every tour since "A Farewell to Kings" in 1978...including their latest tour stop last month in San Jose.

And finally, the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame pulled their collective heads out of their asses and elected the best band to ever to the H.O.F last week! :rockon:

Edited by Cali_KR

Oh look honey I found the Canadian Rock forum ! Hurry I think the McKenzie brothers are on - Rock on Hozers! banana%20piano.gif

Edited by Albino500

Oh look honey I found the Canadian Rock forum ! Hurry I think the McKenzie brothers are on - Rock on Hozers! banana%20piano.gif

lite up a blunt, and crank up the volume...