robertlane

Shelby Focus ST - What's Your Favorite Color?

I'd go for the Blue with grey Stripes - exactly ass the SGT - Yeah that would be great!

all of em... :wub2:

i have sold a red ST that went to the east coast that i drooled over, i even went as far to put some racing stripes on it , BEFORE the Focus project was announced.. :happy feet: ..... now if i could sweet talk my wife :worship: into a new daily driiver for her , we would be set :hysterical2:

all of em... :wub2:

i have sold a red ST that went to the east coast that i drooled over, i even went as far to put some racing stripes on it , BEFORE the Focus project was announced.. :happy feet: ..... now if i could sweet talk my wife :worship: into a new daily driiver for her , we would be set :hysterical2:

I've seen a few red ones driving around Dearborn and they are great looking too. What type of stripe design and colour did you use?

I have a Race Red ST that is my DD and I enjoy it a lot. :yahoo: .It allows the GT500 to sit in it's heated garage..

Performance Blue ST3 for my DD. Love the damn thing. :shoppingcart_:

This one....d20ed9ea71241685e3bd114969ddde0a.jpg

My mom is going to get a Focus, maybe the ST version. She's into funky colours like the yellow, but she won't be in the market for the next 6-months.

This one....d20ed9ea71241685e3bd114969ddde0a.jpg

I'm partial to that color combo as well................. :happy feet: