czardoz1

WTB Vista Blue GT

I'm looking to buy a low mileage automatic Vista Blue convertible. If anybody knows of one available please let me know. Thanks in advance. Gary

Good luck. Not very many automatics. I had one of each in the Barrett Jackson (black with red stripes). Put a Shelby supercharger on the auto and sent to get a fire suit and helmet after I ran at my first drag run. Kick ass cars!!! Noone ever missed a shift with an auto!

Hope you find one. There aren't many.

Just sent a deposit on a 08 Vista Blue Vert. I caved and bought a manual. I couldn't pass it up it had seat heaters( to keep the wife happy) and only had 1300 miles.Suppose to pick it up this week if the weather holds.

Just got back to the house. I now have 08SGT2011 sitting in my garage. She has an extra 600 miles on the odometer but it was a great road trip. She's filthy as soon as I get her clean I'll post pictures.

Congratulations. Sounds like a good one. Better get it all cleaned up. You are going to love the way the Vista metallic paint shines up. Makes the effort worth it. Where about you from?

I live in Ashland, KY. We live close to the Ohio River, I can be in Ohio in about 7 minutes and West Virginia in about 15 mimutes. Where are located?

Congrats! I love my VB coupe and I agree that when she is cleaned up and polished...the blue is incredible. Enjoy it!

I live in Ashland, KY. We live close to the Ohio River, I can be in Ohio in about 7 minutes and West Virginia in about 15 mimutes. Where are located?

You need to make the trip over to Hermann, Missouri for Shelbyfest some time. I drove mine from Nebraska last year. Your Vista SGT vert will fit right in.