mrfarmdog

PNW Windshield Banners and Decals

I am working up some new decals and banners for our region. We will use this thread to post info on how to get them.

I know you have been playing at the Bash but how is the banner coming?

Sorry Bob. I came back from the bash and right into our spring break so had some vacation time with the kids. I have the artwork and can produce them at any time. They will look like the other TS regional banners but will say Pacific Northwest Region on them. If anyone wants one just PM me. I will post up pics as I get some made up for people. Cost will be $45 each with the proceeds going towards startup costs for our region.

So will the banner state Pacific Region or Pacific Northwest Region, since I'm in the pacific northwest that the banner I am looking for!

Got it, John Farmer is your man!

Maybe I'll have John install mine :)

John- leaving for Vegas in a couple of days any chance of getting one on the car??

John

Do you have the artwork for the banners, a PDF with the required fonts? Like I stated before my wife was in the printing business for many years and can most likely get them made!

If you don't have the artwork, do can you get it from another region and we can substitute the region information as required, just need the measurements, fonts etc

Don

John:

I called SPP the other day about some parts and asked if they had any Pacific Northwest Region windshield banners, I was told that they only had the plain team Shelby banners without any particular region and again stated that they would only be available through the regional director.

Do you have any progress on these banners or is my only choice a team Shelby banner without any region?

Don

I got the PNW region team Shelby banner at the Vegas facility last summer. Wish I had gotten a back up. You might qant to see if you can call the heritage store and order it over the phone. Who's our regional director?

Windshield Banners are a Top Subject !  We are working with Rafaela to get these done, as your Pacific Northwest Director, I need to find out how many want one or two, etc.

Prices around $40+. Colors will be White and Silver at this time. Today is 4/23/2019  

Bob Zinzell and Hans Moore-Heinen of Team Shelby Racing have that in Banner form, contact them directly. Facebook or EBay.

14 hours ago, dthamiltonhpmd said:

I would be interested in 1 white windshield banner!

Don Hamilton

Thanks Don! One White!