Just installed S&H Performances Oil Filter relocation kit behind the drivers side bumper (no need to remove fender well plastic liner)

Using FRPP oil filter # M6731FL1A (3/4-16 threads)

Also be very careful about going from the Out on the engine block to the IN on the filter and the Out on the filter to the IN on the engine block (Easy to mix up).

Also upgraded the tiny screws (supplied) to 1/4 self tapping screws with a hex head

MADE IN THE USA ! ! ! !

CA_12221211233658-L.jpg

CA_12221210520896-L.jpg

CA_03151317422190-L.jpg

CA_03151317414896-L.jpg

CA_03151317413648-L.jpg

CA_03151317412528-L.jpg

Edited by andrewnagle1964

Andy, any special reason you decided to do this? I did notice that you were able to go to the larger FL-1A filter. I think Ford used to make same/similar kit. Not sure if they still offer or not.

This looks to be a great idea. I use to enjoy changing my own oil & filter. For me changing the filter is always the part I dislike.

Andy, any special reason you decided to do this? I did notice that you were able to go to the larger FL-1A filter. I think Ford used to make same/similar kit. Not sure if they still offer or not.

Easier access to the filter and figured an extra 1/2 - 3/4 quart could not hurt.

Plus I had an extra $175 in my PayPal account !