Sign in to follow this  
stangcrazy

felt shelby gt350 for sale

Hi all i m selling one of my bikes that was hand signed by carroll shelby. Im re fi my home amd has lost value and need funds. These are rare bikes as only 2 were signed and come with coa. I will take a cashier check or paypal plus their fee of 3% shipping will be exact . Bike is mint!!! Asking $3500 obo. there where only 500 maded and 200 in USA .

Here is pic of the 2 bikes i have., hopeflly pic uploads.

423581_2707190599020_1073668367_n.jpg

423581_2707190599020_1073668367_n.jpg

Edited by stangcrazy

the bikes were sent there and received oct 5 2012, i sent camera for a pic of him signing it and ask if cleo would sign the back side also. employee told me that he would see if could be done, it still wasnt done in early november and told me that it was finished and it took some doing cause they never had anything like this before it was hard to sign and had to dry. I sent both bikes in 1 carton and was expensive. i have looked all over numerouse sites for others signed and have ask all over and not found none but some bikes are still availible. he quit signing right after my batch was done and I was gonna buy couple more and send em out but was told he wasnt gonna be signing no more autographs. i got my bikes back in feb cause waited for pics but as we now know he was ill. both coa are feb 2 2012,. so time frame and talking to employees makes me assume that mine were the only 2 signed by him. if they are others out there i would like to know and the numbers of bikes. i cant find any anywhere. I really dont want to sell but getting my house is more important now and would rather see someone i know have it.. if you know more please share here as you can open records to see what is signed. thanks, mickey

Micky,

The Shelby Foundation director, Jenni Shreeves, may be able to give you her best estimate on how many Felt bikes were signed. I personally saw two bikes at the Foundation at one point, perhaps they were your or perhaps they belonged to others. I also recall the designer of these Shelby bikes having some of them autographed.

Looking at the big picture not many of them were autographed but I'm confident the numer is above two.

Steve

cool was working with her but will try n get more info too, i have pics of manfucturer there and shelby riding on the bikes and would he did sign their or least i would hope they got theirs signed while their. thanks for the info!!!

Bike is no longer for sale till i get # signed and them properly appraised.

I have a Shelby Felt bike I would sell for $2500 it is not signed but it is sweet. PM if interested.

I've got one also, and in fact, it was #19 to match my gt350 numbered 19. So that's at least 3.

It's a nice bike. Definitely not made for a bigger guy though. I'd sell mine too. It's been taken out for a ride twice.

But I won't sell mine until Nordic sells his.

Edited by DubbsFaris
  • Like 1