Sign in to follow this  
gene64cobra

shelby collectibles 50th ann cards

hey guys start your hunting again.... I just found them at TRU 5.99 :happy feet: . they have a red Daytona coupe and a blue w/ white stripe 427 cobra. those two I have never seen before......

Hi Gene,

Any chance you can post pictures ? I would like to update my SC "Master List" and I would like to see them. Thanks.

Scott

Hi Gene,

Any chance you can post pictures ? I would like to update my SC "Master List" and I would like to see them. Thanks.

Scott

scott, let me work on that for you. text me 918-381-4211 I can sent text pics and hope that will help you....

I picked up 3 new ones that I did not have. I got the red Daytona Coupe, the blue Cobra, and a Blue 2008 Shelby GT. Theres another TRU on my way home that I'll stop by tonight. There were a couple of extra Daytona Coupes, so I do have those if anybody needs. One has a rear rubber tire that is pushed off the wheel if anybody is into those error ones. I'll try to post pictures tonight.

I also picked up a new Road Racer car of the Nastasi/James Continental Challenge Mustang that I did not have.

I found a different Cobra that I did not have at the other TRU. Here's the 4 that I did not have:

120_0712_zpse7e64503.jpg

Edited by JeffJ

A wave hit my TRU today (?), and I picked up a 2012 gt350 anniv. color car, and a 427 Cobra in a dark blue w/white stripes. The was also an R model with red trim,and a silver 68 gt500.

Sorry I'm having camera issues, but this is a link to a complete set of the 4 cars for sale on flea-bay...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CARROLL-SHELBY-50th-ANNIV-4pc-SET-1-64-W-BLISTERS-BY-SHELBY-COLLECTIBLES-16403-/141012464414?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item20d4ff731e

i am not 100 percent sure. but i think all except the cobra have been issued before but on different cards. can anyone confirm?

i am looking for that cobra i think it numbered 98 on the side. i have had no luck yet....

I wonder if that store found a box or something which they hadn't put out in the past. I already have those 4 in that auction from when these were first put out. I have been checking local stores and they have not seen any new shipments of these coming through.

Larry,

I haven't seen either of the 06/07 H cars. I have 3 of the 66 H cars on the 50th cards.

Does anyone know if a 2006 /2007 Shelby GT-H is available?

Here's a link to one for sale on ebay. It's an '06 GT-H coupe.Obviously an older release, as you can tell by the card. Still pretty nice.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SHELBY-COLLECTIBLES-2006-SHELBY-GT-H-BLACK-GOLD-2006-RELEASE-1-64-NEW-/121148296243?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item1c35004c33

Edited by falcongtho3

I have both 06/07 H cars on that card and a few others, but I haven't seen any on the 50th anniversary cards.

In looking at some of my earlier purchases, the 'R' and the anniversary GT-350 seem to be from a previous release, possibly the Mejiers release earlier in the year, or late last year. I don't see the #98 Cobra, although ther was a black 427 S/C in that previous mix.

Yes, the '07 GT-H also came out on the early card as well.