Jer

$100 Off Shelby Blue Watts Link - Coupe or Convertible!

Just ordered mine!!!!!!!!!! Not sure when I will have time to install, but I wanted Blue plus the sale going on now made it a no brainer.

Thank you Jer!!

You're gonna LOVE it. All Mustangs should have them from the factory!

Jer

• Like 1

I'm going to have to order one of these....especially after doing my first Track Day event back in January. I can't wait to go back again. I figure the blue Watts link will match my blue Transmission Cooler Scoop, so I'll be fine with a blue one.

Let me see how good or bad the paycheck is on the 31st, Jer, and then I'll get that order placed. I'm not good enough with the wrench to feel at home doing this one myself, so I'll have to get LD's Performance to give me an idea of installation cost here in my area.

Jer, any idea what the SPP mod shop would charge for a similar install if you guys were local to me? And what was that other comment about replacing the Lower Control Arms at the same time...what part(s) and part numbers should I be looking at to make a good combo?

Thanks,

Andy.

PS - Seriously, anyone want a deal on my just installed Steeda Panhard Bar and Panhard Bar Brace?

Edited by AndyGJ

Andy, the install REALLY IS EASY. Don't make up your mind yet, call me, THEN decide.

LCAs are are a good addition at the same time, and if you want more info, I'll give THAT to you as well.

Jer

Edited by Jer

Andy, the install REALLY IS EASY. Don't make up your mind yet, call me, THEN decide.

LCAs are are a good addition at the same time, and if you want more info, I'll give THAT to you as well.

Jer

Andy,

I bought billet but instruction cover both. Only reason I have not started is having a correct support for my car (preferred is drive on hoist) to hold car while doing work. Checking different possible people to do it, consensus is 2 - 3 hours (rate here $95/hr).

I have to agree with Jer to being easy ( at least looks for a guy that plays with brakes and did my own lower/upper control arms and relocation brackets )!! Most base parts that have to be put together are sub-assembled and instructions are clear except for some O-rings I found on pins for the pivot arm. Jer has been very supportive with info.

Curren target to start is June 8 after current involvement I have with our SAAC-MCR 38th Show/Go at Ford Headquarters June 2, 2013 and Waterford track June 3, 2013.

You should do it all at once if you can get a hoist. So far I have about four hours into doing mine with a buddy. So far everthing has come out a Jer has stated.

Tom

Edited by DrKSGT

I still want one in Shelby Blue as well .....

Jer, Any left hanging around??

Andy.

We have a couple of Blue left, they are the convertible model, no coupe models left.

Jer

We have a couple of Blue left, they are the convertible model, no coupe models left.

Jer

Darn! Thanks for checking Jer.

Jer

I resemble that remark....any potential for a moving sale/discount for one of the remaining convertible ones??

Andy.

Sure. Go look.

BTW, Convertible models work with coupes, just not the other way around.... food for thought.

Jer

Sure. Go look.

BTW, Convertible models work with coupes, just not the other way around.... food for thought.

Jer

Oh, well then maybe not darn. What's the difference?

I think the coupe version has 7 adjustment settings but the convertible has only 3 due to a slightly smaller size for clearance issues.

Is that correct, Jer?

Andy.

The convertible has one bar with a curve in it to go around the vert structural brace. That's it!

Jer

So a convertible version will perform just like the coup version? Anyone have photos of one installed?