Sign in to follow this  
bhcarb

Were these GT350Rs available at retail?

I don't recall seeing all those at retail.. never seen the grey 98. the others I have seen with little decal variations....

I have a few of those in the 50th anniversary series. Here's an exmple of the 98 with black stripe on e-bay. I've never seen the Gray either.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CARROLL-SHELBY-50TH-ANNIVERSARY-1965-SHELBY-GT350R-WHITE-BLACK-STRIPE-MUSTANG-/261171792685?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item3ccf0d4b2d#ht_209wt_935

love the first one white/blue with the Terlingua sticker. Now if it had the " CS Social Director " with CS signature, I think that would be cool.. By the way Robert, you think SAI can come out with the modern Shelby Semi that trucker Sam drives around in 1:65 scale? How about a 1:18 scale with a Sam figure?

Edited by Denstang65

I don't recall seeing all those at retail.. never seen the grey 98. the others I have seen with little decal variations....

Me too. What first caught my eye was the white 98 with blue stripes. Mine has a red and a blue stripe.

love the first one white/blue with the Terlingua sticker. Now if it had the " CS Social Director " with CS signature, I think that would be cool.. By the way Robert, you think SAI can come out with the modern Shelby Semi that trucker Sam drives around in 1:65 scale? How about a 1:18 scale with a Sam figure?

I'd buy one just for the Sam figure alone! Sam is a great guy.

Z-man

I have seen some of these as ell and have the first one with the Terlingua sticker. I have not seen the grey one either.

David

I will have to look but I still don't recall having the 98 w/ terlingua sticker...

Edited by gene64cobra

Wouldn't these be under license and possibly available in the SAI store?

ok the 98 w/terlingua sticker has red and blue stripes. so I guess they did make that one just different stripes. and they grey one never seen that one.

I went to Toys'R'Us the other day and bought the 65 white/Blue striped w/Terlingua sticker 50th Annv. addition. I think it looks Great! Thank you SAI and Mr. Neal!

sweet I guess I will goto toys r us and take a look. unfortunately I have not seen any of those at toys r us in months. :cry:

sweet I guess I will goto toys r us and take a look. unfortunately I have not seen any of those at toys r us in months. :cry:

Neither have I for a while, but now they are starting to pop up again. Check it out!

WOW.... they had one......SWEET so now I have the white 98 w/ double blue strips and one w/ a red and blue stripe.... they also had 2 67 Shelby's grey and black and

2 maroon 2012 super snakes w/ black stripes. I passed on those... thanks Denstang65 for the heads up!!

WOW.... they had one......SWEET so now I have the white 98 w/ double blue strips and one w/ a red and blue stripe.... they also had 2 67 Shelby's grey and black and

2 maroon 2012 super snakes w/ black stripes. I passed on those... thanks Denstang65 for the heads up!!

No problem, glad you got one. It does look awesome with the bunny sticker on it. All they need to match my car would be to add gold fender stripes with 50th round sticker oval honor of Shelby, and social director Carroll Shelby signature. All of them on both fenders.