dave c

Southbound to Graberville-2013

First meet up is Lynnwood P & R, http://maps.google.c...ved=0CAQQkQMwAQ. We will leave there about 6:30-6:45.

Second meet up is the Tacoma Mall. Sears parking lot facing I-5. We should be there by 7:30ish. There is a Krispy Kreme to get food, coffee and restroom. We should leave by 8:00.

We will have another potty break @Exit 52 - Toutle River Rest Area.

I have cell numbers for most of the regulars to this cruise, so if this is your first time please PM me with yours so I can add you to my contact list.

Please post up so I can see who's going and where you will be meeting up at. If you are not going to be @one of the main pick up spots you need to let me know what exit # you will be waiting at so I can give you a heads up call.

This is a very fun event that we look forward to every year. Rob and Tana put a lot of time and energy in to this. We look forward to seeing everyone again. Hopefully the weather will be a little more accommodating this time around.

One more thing....If anyone has a radio please bring them. We will be using Ch. 5.

If you have any questions please PM me or call me @206-498-3224.

The more the merrier!!!

Thanks for coordinating this drive to the party Dave. I appreciate all your effort. :happy feet:

DC,I'll meet on I-5 as you come by the Northgate on ramp. Radio on 5

Edited by TrakRat

Good Morning Dave, just made my payment a few minutes ago will see you at the park and ride

Bill George

Thanks for signing up Bill. I got your payment and will add you to the list.

First meet up is Lynnwood P & R, http://maps.google.c...ved=0CAQQkQMwAQ. We will leave there about 6:30-6:45.

Second meet up is the Tacoma Mall. Sears parking lot facing I-5. We should be there by 7:30ish. There is a Krispy Kreme to get food, coffee and restroom. We should leave by 8:00.

We will have another potty break @Exit 52 - Toutle River Rest Area.

I have cell numbers for most of the regulars to this cruise, so if this is your first time please PM me with yours so I can add you to my contact list.

Please post up so I can see who's going and where you will be meeting up at. If you are not going to be @one of the main pick up spots you need to let me know what exit # you will be waiting at so I can give you a heads up call.

This is a very fun event that we look forward to every year. Rob and Tana put a lot of time and energy in to this. We look forward to seeing everyone again. Hopefully the weather will be a little more accommodating this time around.

One more thing....If anyone has a radio please bring them. We will be using Ch. 5.

If you have any questions please PM me or call me @206-498-3224.

The more the merrier!!!

Dave can you really put Krispy Kreme and food in the same sentence? :hysterical: