Jer

SPP's Summer Sale Has Begun!

Yes.

I just got my GT500 back from the speed shop...I had the Shelby Extreme's put on all fours nickel/blue...Absolutely love them :rockon: ...They will be able to stop my 850hp snake now on a dime...Does not compare to the stock brembos........ So get them if you can. :salute:

Glad you like them, and be sure to follow the pad bedding/ rotor seasoning instructions.

Jer

Jer... tell me more about pad bedding and rotor seasoning. It has been raining since I put her back into the garage. I have not done that.

I just got the Pro Plus Calipers I bought in the sale back from Baer. They powder coated them black with silver lettering so I could use these on my GT-H. It will never be a tracked car, so these are really just to upgrade street performance and appearance. I just wanted to thank Jer for setting this up with Baer and Rick at Baer for taking good care of me. This was a huge bargain even with the powder coating cost included.

Brake Caliper

I just got the Pro Plus Calipers I bought in the sale back from Baer. They powder coated them black with silver lettering so I could use these on my GT-H. It will never be a tracked car, so these are really just to upgrade street performance and appearance. I just wanted to thank Jer for setting this up with Baer and Rick at Baer for taking good care of me. This was a huge bargain even with the powder coating cost included.

Cool!

Jer