karlc1955

Shifter for 2007 GT500

shelby. keep it in the family. plus, it has the little known benefit of not transmitting heat through the lever. don't know anything about the barton or mgw. hurst, as a company, kinda sucks and their shifter is nothing special, in my opinion.

• Like 1

I have the mgw and have installed a few for friends. No complaints at all! Really good shifter. It is now how it should have came from the factory.

I have the mgw and have installed a few for friends. No complaints at all! Really good shifter. It is now how it should have came from the factory.

I also have the MGW and am very happy with it.

MGW here, it's fantastic. Can't go wrong with MGW or Barton. Both feel very similar to me, light years better than the stock junk.

Chip

I just had the MGW shifter installed, and while you can definitely tell it's more precise, it does come at a tradeoff of a quite heavy throw / movement from neutral to first.

I just had the MGW shifter installed, and while you can definitely tell it's more precise, it does come at a tradeoff of a quite heavy throw / movement from neutral to first.

I haven't noticed that. It feels great in all gears.