estedman

How long does it take to get your member pack?

Jer,

I can wait until Jan 3rd. On that day I will call you and request a refund. Will that give you enough time to send either a '13 or even a '14 membership kit?

Mike,

You will receive a 2014 Membership Kit by then.

For 2013 kits, delivery depends upon your shirt size, as some sizes sold out.

Jer

Hi Jim,

Waiting for 2013. But I will accept '13 or '14 so long as I have something new to wear at our next event.

Renee and I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. See you in 2014!

Mike

Mike,

I have a sealed 13 you're welcome to have. Heck, I think I even have a sealed 11 or 12 somewhere too...

You know how I like my bright green or orange shirts. LOL

• Like 1

We are at a turning point as the Management of Team Shelby comes back to Las Vegas, , and the fact that people's T-shirt size influenced their delivery time will no longer be an issue.

Jer

Jim: Thank you Jim. Don't be surprised if I take you up on your offer. After 30 years of following a dress code my employer mandated, I've become a T-shirt kind of guy now.

Jer: Sounds good :) Thanks

Mike

Jer can I assume that since I did my membership just in the past wek I will get a 2014 kit and not a 13 kit?

thanks

Yes.

Thanks,

Jer

Someone at Shelby needs to take a look at all the questions and complaints about turnaround time for New Member kits as well as shipping products in general. It is extremely disappointing to order anything on-line today and it take more than 1-2 days to ship let alone 4-6 weeks. Sorry but that is totally unacceptable and leaves a customer feeling disappointed.

This part of SA needs a kick in the ass and someone to run this like Carroll would have wanted, FAST!!!!!

If you cant do it right, then hire someone that can.

• Like 1

Someone at Shelby needs to take a look at all the questions and complaints about turnaround time for New Member kits as well as shipping products in general. It is extremely disappointing to order anything on-line today and it take more than 1-2 days to ship let alone 4-6 weeks. Sorry but that is totally unacceptable and leaves a customer feeling disappointed.

This part of SA needs a kick in the ass and someone to run this like Carroll would have wanted, FAST!!!!!

If you cant do it right, then hire someone that can.

David,

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/83292-a-message-from-shelby-american-to-all-team-shelby-members/

Jer

Well, Going on 10 weeks now and when I called today all I got from Tim was "Because of the move we are starting to ship out again" Well what about from OCt 10th to now, this is crazy. I am a Fixed Operations Director for a large Auto Dealer Group (includes 2 Ford Dealerships) in AZ if I ran my parts and service departments like this we would be out of business. After I renewed last year I should have learned my lesson, I never received my memership package then either.. It is the normal blah blah blah, you hear from them if you do even get a response.

• Like 1

We have changed everything and rebuilt the TS Membership fulfillment system from the ground up to rectify the problem. I agree, it is long overdue. I have been a TS member for many years, long before I worked here, and I am more than aware of the shortcomings up to this point.

As of December 1st, this became MY responsibility, and I am not taking it lightly. Anyone who does not receive a kit owed them by January 3rd may contact me directly.

For everyone who DOES, I'd appreciate hearing about that, too.

Jer

• Like 2

Thanks Jer, hope this is reality, I know it has been an act of futility in the past...

Thanks Jer, hope this is reality, I know it has been an act of futility in the past...

Agreed! We're all aware of the challenges of the past, and committed to resolving them. Significant effort and money have been invested in this program going forward. I don't expect blind faith from our Members, we need to deliver before anyone will feel confident there has been an improvement. THAT is MY job.

Jer

• Like 2

Jer accountability and delivery will be the new beggining to customer loyalty!!

My wife's quote about this very situation: "Excellence going forward is the only acceptable barometer to provide contrast".

Jer

Anyone who does not receive a kit owed them by January 3rd may contact me directly.

Jer

You better get a bigger in box. Just in case

• Like 1

Anyone trying to contact me should be calling or emailing. Unlike 99% of the Members on this site, my contact info is readily available, so a PM is not necessary.

Jer

Hey Jer,

I'm still waiting on my '13 kit but I'd be more than happy to get the '14 instead if it makes things easier :)

On that topic -- will it be possible in the future to choose to get "next year's membership kit" instead of the current year's (with the fore-knowledge that it won't ship till Dec/Jan)so that we don't need to try and wait a few months before renewing to avoid a duplicate? Or let us do a one-time adjustment of renewal dates to January if we choose to. A couple other fan clubs I'm in have similar options and it makes it a little easier to juggle.

Hey Jer,

I'm still waiting on my '13 kit but I'd be more than happy to get the '14 instead if it makes things easier :)

On that topic -- will it be possible in the future to choose to get "next year's membership kit" instead of the current year's (with the fore-knowledge that it won't ship till Dec/Jan)so that we don't need to try and wait a few months before renewing to avoid a duplicate? Or let us do a one-time adjustment of renewal dates to January if we choose to. A couple other fan clubs I'm in have similar options and it makes it a little easier to juggle.

I'm looking into ways we might revamp it. The one-time adjustment is attractive to me, but we've knocked around other ideas too.

Jer

Anyone trying to contact me should be calling or emailing. Unlike 99% of the Members on this site, my contact info is readily available, so a PM is not necessary.

Jer

I was referring to your email in box. :-)

Just :stirpot: a little bit.

We all hope you succeed, but as you know this has been "fixed" many times...

I was referring to your email in box. :-)

Just :stirpot: a little bit.

We all hope you succeed, but as you know this has been "fixed" many times...

Things are very different now.

Jer

Things are very different now.

Jer

I sure hope so. 8 working days until all kits are to be received by every Team Shelby member, with two holidays mixed in. Not to mention extra slow standard shipping at this time of year...

I sure hope so. 8 working days until all kits are to be received by every Team Shelby member, with two holidays mixed in. Not to mention extra slow standard shipping at this time of year...

Plus, we're closed from December 21-25 and December 28- Jan 1.

But, hey, no pressure.

Jer

Happy Days are here again. The skies above are clear again. My membership kit has arrived! There is some cool stuff as well. But wait… no T-Shirt.

Upon reviewing the invoice I discovered: “We wanted to offer Members a choice in their 2014 T-shirt beyond what is usually offered. So you may choose your size and Men or Ladies’ style. Use it next time you visit www.shelbystore.com and the shirt is free.” What a great idea. I went to the website and surfed all over the place and could not figure out how to do it. With a little help from my friends, maybe I can get my shirt ordered. Would you provide detailed instructions on how to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Mike

Mike,

The shirts are in the Online Store, here is the link:

http://www.shelbystore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=TS14-SHIRT

To redeem the Gift Card (in the box with your kit), follow the instructions on the back that start with "to redeem:" (Basically, you'll go to www.shelbystore.com/redeem and enter the code that's printed on your Gift Card). I also put my business card in every box, so you have my contact info if you need more help.

Glad you like the idea.

NOW, Membership Kit orders will be fulfilled regardless of T shirt size, so... No more delays.

Jer

• Like 1

I haven't received my kit so forgive me if the answer to my question is in there. Do we have to pay shipping for the shirt?

JER,

Thanks for replying on the weekend. I was not expecting anything until late Monday. Really great customer service. And yes, I did see you business card.

I could not get the code to work even after cut and pasting it. And the price to ship this is beyond expectations.

sdd.jpg

sdd.jpg

JER,

Thanks for replying on the weekend. I was not expecting anything until late Monday. Really great customer service. And yes, I did see you business card.

I could not get the code to work even after cut and pasting it. And the price to ship this is beyond expectations.

Mike,

1. Dig out the Gift Card you received in the kit. It's the one with the picture of the Shelbys parked in front of our old HQ. Look for the code on the back of that card.

1. Go to www.shelbystore.com/redeem

2. Follow the instructions on that page, and the money will be put in your account, and the system will apply it as payment when you complete the order.

3. Add shirt to cart.

As for shipping charges: The shirts are free, we expect it to be something you add onto your next order, since it weighs less than a pound. Also, our new shipping system goes online in a few weeks, so shipping charges should decrease.

Jer