estedman

How long does it take to get your member pack?

Got mine yesterdiddy, it is very nice indeed.

One thing I would like though Jer, is to keep my original member # 231 like it always has been .

Thank you

Sorry about that Robert! Another (corrected) is on the way. :)

How long did it take Shelby billed me for renewal 7 weeks ago have been unable to contact anyone at Shelby via email Ill try calling next week, They billed my credit card 4 Nov 2013 no reponse any ideas??

Sorry about that Robert! Another (corrected) is on the way. :)

Thank you Tim ,,

Happy New Year :party:

• Like 1

I still don't have my 13 kit. Received an email from Tim in early November that one was shipping but I still don't have it. Frustrating.

Just for comparison. I received my renewal kit from SAAC.

IMG_6904_zpsf1168c3d.jpg

Edited by Torch40

Are you still giving 10% off Shelby Store items following membership renewal this year?

Edited by IASHELBYGT

I have been a member sense the start of TS, all this time I have only received a membership packet 1 time, I get my SAAC membership every year as schedule

I have been a member sense the start of TS, all this time I have only received a membership packet 1 time, I get my SAAC membership every year as schedule

Well, that's how it works here now.

Jer

I still don't have my 13 kit. Received an email from Tim in early November that one was shipping but I still don't have it. Frustrating.

Email Tim, we'll check into it first thing tomorrow. If you renewed more than 30 days ago and don't have your kit, there's an issue.

TimH@ShelbyAmerican.com

Jer

Does the 30 days count for canada as well?...

Should be about right… Email (not PM) me your full name and I'll check.

Jer

Got our Team Shelby kits this morning! Placed the order on Christmas day and already recieved it! Also placed the order for two shirts. Very nice quality kit this year! Already wearing my hat.

Edited by 05mustangman

Really fast service getting this kit out! including over the holidays it only took 9 days to get here! SOOOOO much improvements from years past! Kudos to Jer for making everything great!

Edited by 05mustangman

I just got my Team Shelby Kit this morning . I have to say they did a great job with this one .

Renewed on December 22nd. Received on January 7th. Can't complain about that! I kind of liked the t-shirts though. :(

Michael, can you email me a current mailing address? It seems the one I have on file isn't correct. I will have a member package in your hands Thursday. I promise! Thanks

I just got my Team Shelby Kit this morning . I have to say they did a great job with this one .

Mine showed up today! It's AWESOME. Jer and his crew really knocked this one out of the park! :woot::woot::woot::woot:

Mine showed up today! It's AWESOME. Jer and his crew really knocked this one out of the park! :woot::woot::woot::woot:

Thank you SO MUCH! We have carefully built the team here, and I'm very proud of them. I will be sure to share your message with everyone.

Jer

Hey Jer do you know if the member shirts are shipping? I ordered mine a few days ago and am hoping to have them here for Barrett Jackson.

They are in stock, but until our warehouse situation is worked out, I cannot quote shipping times. Wear the hat. :lol:

Jer

Just got home from a work trip and my kit was waiting for me. Great job on the contents and turnaround (even with my order's hiccup) guys! I can't wait to see the new facility in April.

Ten days from Invoice to Delivery. Very good.

Survey of the contents leads to just one possible conclusion: it amounts to a gift; especially when the value of Team Shelby association and support (priceless!) is considered.

Thanks to all who are inspired and labor to make it so.

• Like 1

I have been waiting for my membership package since Nov 6th. Emailed Tim a week ago and have not heard back...............

Jer,

Ordered mine by debit card yesterday, got e-may from Shelby today my debit purchase card was declined, not sure how that happened as there was money in the account, checked my account and the transaction went through.

Can you check on this for me. Coming to Las Vegas on March 30th for a few days and would like to come by and pick up my t-shirt and use my coupon.

Regards GG

Jer,

Ordered mine by debit card yesterday, got e-may from Shelby today my debit purchase card was declined, not sure how that happened as there was money in the account, checked my account and the transaction went through.

Can you check on this for me. Coming to Las Vegas on March 30th for a few days and would like to come by and pick up my t-shirt and use my coupon.

Regards GG

Tim took care of this for you, right?

Thanks,

Jer