Sign in to follow this  
gene64cobra

LOOKING for 1:64 shelby colletible

hey guys,

i am looking for the 427 cobra on the 50th annv. card

dark blue-white stripes w/ the number 98 on the side, hood and trunk. i will gladly purchase or trade.

thank you, and as always happy hunting!!!!

diecastwholesale has quite a bit 1/64

I saw one today at TRU...I'm looking for a copy of the 2008 Vista Blue coupe if anyone has an extra. I've checked several TRU stores and no luck.

Gene,

Is there a blue 427 Cobra with 98's on it? I have a blue 427 SC with white stripes no numbers and a Blue Super Snake with no stripes. The ones I have with 98's are the red Cobra Coupe.

Never mind, I just went through my other bag of them and found that one also. There's the SC with and without the numbers. Sorry, I only have one of the number board ones however. I need to get my wall display case finished so that I can get all of my cars out! & Sorry Andy, I only have one of the Blue GT.

Edited by JeffJ

john thank you pm sent.

jeffj I know you have posted several pics of your awesome garage. when you get that display finished make sure you share pics.

thanks

hey guys,

i am looking for the 427 cobra on the 50th annv. card

dark blue-white stripes w/ the number 98 on the side, hood and trunk. i will gladly purchase or trade.

thank you, and as always happy hunting!!!!

I think I have one....PM me if you still need one. I'm not attached to it but if anyone spots a 2008 Vista Blue SGT model pick it up for me and I will make it worth your while. Thanks!

Andy

Thanks. I didn't realize it was full. I will shoot you an email later thi weekend and will check another local TRU store for a blue SGT, but you are still welcome to the blue Cobra.

Andy