falcongtho3

Cool Shelby ( and Mustang and Ford) stuff at Hobby Lobby

Just made another run to Hobby Lobby and they had a number of tin signs with different Shelby snakes, including the late model Cobra Jet cartoon-y snake on wheels. there was also a very nice Super Snake GT500 wall piece, as wlel as various street signs, magnets and so forth. Anyone looking to decorate their man cave or garage should check it out.

If you go, make sure you either get the 40% off coupon they always run in the Sunday paper or download the coupon from their website. They tend to be pricey. One other thing I did buy was a set of Ford GT shot glasses (that's what they called them) for $10.

Usually all of those times are 50% off every couple of weeks. I've picked up several items as well. The items you mention just started arriving. Glad to see them keep putting out new stuff!

Edited by Ford Fest

You're right. They were 50% off a few weeks ago, and there were similar discounts on many of the model kits and other 'guy' stuff. I was a bit surprised at how much Christmas stuff they've put out. Had to check the calendar!

You're right. They were 50% off a few weeks ago, and there were similar discounts on many of the model kits and other 'guy' stuff. I was a bit surprised at how much Christmas stuff they've put out. Had to check the calendar!

Yeah crazy on the Christmas stock, but my wife likes to go look. Hobby Lobby genius to bring in the man cave stuff, give us married guys something to look at while our wives shop.

I picked up a couple of their shelves last year and repainted them to match my cars.

Very cool! You did a great job painting them!

OMG, they had a '70 Mach 1 shelf at one point! That's too cool. I most certainly need one of those, or two.

OMG, they had a '70 Mach 1 shelf at one point! That's too cool. I most certainly need one of those, or two.

Well not really, it was actually a '70 Grabber Blue Boss 429 and the Shelby shelf was a Grabber Blue 2013 but I repainted both to match my cars. I had to add the stripes and "Fog Lamps" to the Mustang to make it a 1970 Mach. Attached is a pic of it before I painted it:

WDH_0935 (1024x637).jpg

WDH_0935 (1024x637).jpg