BluesGT

Mustang 50th Anniversary - Charlotte Motor Speedway

Going too with Montgomery, AL group.

• Like 1

Hooray Hooray! I got the first international Team Shelby member signed up for MORE parking. Yes a very enthusiastic one at that. He resides in Canada and he said he can't wait for Charlotte in April. And either can I.

Who is it?

Sorry for not mentioning his name. Ray Ulbikas and he bringing his 2003 Mach 1. He is also waiting for delivery of his 2012 GT500.

• Like 2

Sorry for not mentioning his name. Ray Ulbikas and he bringing his 2003 Mach 1. He is also waiting for delivery of his 2012 GT500.

Ray & I are convoying down together From PA. on tues.Looking fwd to meeting more of the gang down there!!

• Like 1

Right now it stands at 15 and have been promised more. The break down of states are, 2-IL, 2-PA, 2-TN, 1-SC, 1-VA, 1-IN, 1-MI, 1-OK, 1-CT, 1-NY, 1-OH and

1-WI.

We have until March 15 to present this list to Steve Prewitt and again this won't be a problem filling. I have been in touch with Steve and TS does have a spot already reserved.

The list is even bigger. :bliss: I have 48 registered as of today. There are some on the list that need to register with the event. It's really looking like a huge party happening in Charlotte. :happy feet: The days are counting down, 33 days till the list has to be turned in and 58 days for a once in a life time event. So if you are planning on attending please get me your info and that is, name, address, phone number, email address and club/group affiliation. :waiting: Send that to teamshelby.il@hotmail.com

Ray & I are convoying down together From PA. on tues.Looking fwd to meeting more of the gang down there!!

Where in PA? We are leaving from PA on Tuesday also.

. West Chester. Ray is driving down from Canada on Monday staying overnight at my house then we will leave for Charlotte in the am Tuesday.

Will have four of us from Alabama. Two Shelbys and two Mustangs all part of RiverRegion Mustangs. We're at Embassy.

Edited by Cobralady
  • Like 1

I will be there and a new Shelby owner from here in north Florida. I have e-mailed my info for the M.O.R.E program.

Paul I have you on the list and sent an email back. Can't wait for this party to start!

• Like 1

Finally registered and email sent for addition to the TS MORE. Can't wait to meet up with everyone!

• Like 1

Been on 19again's list for quite some time. Method to get there is still up in the air. Looking for 1 or 2 cars to go in a Pilot truck from Novi MI. Cars are loaded Monday noon and due by noon on Wednesday at the Embassy Suites. Cars load to return on Sunday and will be back Tuesday. Cost is $1000. Deadline to have truck sure thing is 4/1/14. PM if interested so I can get you in contact with person contracted truck.

Falls through, I start from Detroit Monday to go part way and hook up with the Great Lakes Region Pony run.

Counting days and praying for warm weather to get rid of the snow. Weatherman gives us a good day and then projects 4 more inches for Wednesday.

DrKSGT

I am conflicted. Do I bring the Mach 1 (drove her to the 40th & 45th) or my new (to me) GT500...

Any thoughts? :shift:

Either way I am VERY eager to get this party started! (snowing again today. arrrggggggggg...)

Ray whatever you bring to the party will add pizazz. If the Mach comes it will be a HAT TRICK for attendence to Mustang celebrations. If the GT500 comes it will honor Carroll. Either way we will be waiting with open and reserved parking. See you soon. Also look for our trailer in the group.

I am conflicted. Do I bring the Mach 1 (drove her to the 40th & 45th) or my new (to me) GT500...

Any thoughts? :shift:

Either way I am VERY eager to get this party started! (snowing again today. arrrggggggggg...)

Bring your Mach! I am bringing my Pace Car. It has been to the 40th and 45th. I can't leave him sitting home I this one as the Shelby goes everywhere :-)

• Like 1

Coming from Wake Forest, NC and staying at Extended Stay in Charlotte. Need one one car/driver to meet our club's MORE 20-car requirement. Anyone want to exhibit with the SVT Cobra Mustang Club?

Coming from Wake Forest, NC and staying at Extended Stay in Charlotte. Need one one car/driver to meet our club's MORE 20-car requirement. Anyone want to exhibit with the SVT Cobra Mustang Club?

:headscratch:

Bring your Mach! I am bringing my Pace Car. It has been to the 40th and 45th. I can't leave him sitting home I this one as the Shelby goes everywhere :-)

I probably am driving my Mach 1. There are so many reasons why this car has been with me since 2003. Many smiles per mile with around 31k miles on the clock & all mine!

:love_shower::shift:

• Like 1

I was thinking bout driving my mach 1 as well 27000 all mine miles. just replaced batt. getting oil changed and new serpentine belt may change brake fluid as well and be ready to go!!!!!!!

dark shadow grey auto., bullet wheels, bullet gas cap cover and short antenna only mods.

• Like 3

I was thinking bout driving my mach 1 as well 27000 all mine miles. just replaced batt. getting oil changed and new serpentine belt may change brake fluid as well and be ready to go!!!!!!!

dark shadow grey auto., bullet wheels, bullet gas cap cover and short antenna only mods.

two DSG Mach 1's would be sexy! You in M.O.R.E. parking?

Wish I could enter my Mustang's but with all the fee's and shipping charges, along with everything else involved, it's just not in my budget at the present time.

I will be there in spirit! I am sure it will be an awesome event! Looking forward to reading all about it afterwards!

Have fun people!

Kevin

07SGT2591

Kevin we will miss your presence in Charlotte. There will be photos posted so it will be just like being there. Maybe even a few videos.

FYI.

Mustang 50th Birthday Celebration online registration is reopened until March 31, 2014 11:59PM EST/8:59PM PST.

Mailed in registrations cannot be accepted.
Online registration will not reopen after March 31, 2014.

(The M.O.R.E. Program is not available)

I did a check for registered participants:

Charlotte 4,176

Las Vegas 1,933

• Like 2

Thanks Russ for posting this. WOW on those attendence numbers. 22 days and counting.

FYI.

Mustang 50th Birthday Celebration online registration is reopened until March 31, 2014 11:59PM EST/8:59PM PST.

Mailed in registrations cannot be accepted.

Online registration will not reopen after March 31, 2014.

(The M.O.R.E. Program is not available)

I did a check for registered participants:

Charlotte 4,176

Las Vegas 1,933

Charlotte will be insane. Thanks for sharing the numbers.

Wow, I heard from a reliable source Charlotte was shooting for 10k cars. I guess people are in a wait and see mode. I will be heading to Charlotte for AutoFair in early April. I will be marking my parking spot!