Captain Beyond

Repro Alcoa wheels coming

So, I'm a wheel/tire novice but I have contemplated these BMC wheels for quite a while now. I have a 13 GT500 with both SVT packages. (19" fronts/20" rears). Basically the factory setup but switched to MPSS tires. What all would I need for these BMC wheels?

Thanks in advance.

So, I'm a wheel/tire novice but I have contemplated these BMC wheels for quite a while now. I have a 13 GT500 with both SVT packages. (19" fronts/20" rears). Basically the factory setup but switched to MPSS tires. What all would I need for these BMC wheels?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

That's a good question for BMC. The '13-'14 500's have a different offset on the wheels from previous years......do they not???

They may not work.

If I bought them again, I'd get black ones and have em bead blasted and powder coated in Hyper Silver. That is what they should offer them in. Then they truly would be Alcoa-esque.

:thumbsup:

That's a good question for BMC. The '13-'14 500's have a different offset on the wheels from previous years......do they not???

They may not work.

I really like those rims in the picture (black Shelby GT) under your post. I looked on Cragar's web site but did not see them. Do you know what model they are so I can do a better search?