bill.50

Fleetwood Country Cruize-In June 7-8 2014

The Fleetwood Country Cruize-In is being held at Steve Plunket's estate in the London Ontario area on June 7&8 2014. Open to all years of Mustang for the 50th anniversary. This is a charity event that attracts 4,000 vehicles. If you've never been, it's a great event. See their website or Facebook page.

I have gone a few times to the annual event. All the money raised goes to children charities. His museum with the numerous Cadillac's and novelty items is a real trip down memory lane. :salute:

Hello all,and seasons greetings.I logged on today with the thought of bringing up the topic of the fleetwood show.Who all are thinking of going?Is the ontario group thinking of putting something together ala the shm event? I have previously joined up with the LAMOC to go in as a group,perhaps the team shelby members could do the same(meet somewhere and go in as a group).Anyway,just some thoughts,anybody else with some ideas?. Happy New Year to all!!!

Hi. Am posting here as I am interested and may drive out.

Bit of a drive from where I am but be a nice day trip.