SVT NAJA

Blackhawk Cars & Coffee - S F Bay Area / First Sunday - Monthly

I am so bummed!! I have been to each event for the past 12 months and had to miss Sunday. I will be there in August for sure!

I'd like to do that one as well....my dance card is full for August with Mini-Nats and then Monterey Car Week

I would like to go and possibly meet some of you guys at the next C&C in Black Hawk. Anyone from here going?

I would like to go and possibly meet some of you guys at the next C&C in Black Hawk. Anyone from here going?

We might be going since we can't make it to Mini-Nats.. It'd be nice to meet you instead of just passing you on the road! :shoppingcart_:

Sounds like a plan. Let's coordinate so we can roll in there together.

Not sure anyone is planning a cruise this weekend, just the cars & coffee hangout. Either way, if you make it out, it'll be nice to see another Kona Blue.

Late notice, but the 1st Cars & Coffee of 2015 is tomorrow morning at the Blackhawk. There was a huge turnout last January and we had a nice cruise afterwards. Anybody in?

I was out there, saw a couple of Shelbys out there. Did not get a chance to talk to the owners unfortunately. There was an M4 that almost wrecked showing off leaving the event. Made for some excitement

Edited by Ghoust

Lucky son of a gun!. Looks like he may have broke something but did not want to stop with everyone around. His/her ego was tarnished!

Very embarrassing, but you play you pay. There is a time and place to be stupid, and the street is not one of them. How was the turnout? I wouldn't mind attending one of these times, is it every Sunday?

It was a good turnout for as cold as it was, I would say 300+ cars. It's the first Sunday of the month and they give you two passes into the museum. It's a good time.

It was a good turnout for as cold as it was, I would say 300+ cars. It's the first Sunday of the month and they give you two passes into the museum. It's a good time.

wow, 300+. What a gathering. Plus the show and the passes are nice as well.

This event looks pretty cool and it seems like its getting bigger by the month, there should be a steady TS contingent that represent's the mighty GT500 every month at this event. If I'm free, I'm up to caravanning to the Bay Area with some of you guys from Sac.

I can put the word out to the late model Mustang guys that come to our Cars and Coffee Folsom and see if we can get a group together to come on down.