• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
CITYSOUND

2014 Shelby

hey guys, got my 2014 shelby but its been too cold over here to drive it. its been a month and a half of just looking at it everyday. so far, i installed k40 front and rear radar/laser jammers, sequential rear lighting lloyds trunk mat and shifter ball from non svt model. this car is a beast as far as i can see. only driven it once and put 100 miles on it. ordered white with blue stripes, navigation,pro audio, svttp pack and option 821a. one thing i noticed which is unusual as compared to previous 3 shelbys is that the clutch is grabbing so high, I'm afraid of burning it out from releasing/riding it on takeoff. how do you guys feel about it and also does anyone worry about not having front grills in the car. I've seen a few posts on horror stories of rocks meet radiators/intercoolers on gt500 sites, but don't know the actual details

Edited by CITYSOUND
  • Like 1

Congrats. First off. These have sequential tails from the factory. The clutch just takes some getting used to. Some have removed the assist spring but I myself have not. Once you log some miles you will get it figured out. Many have installed some mesh grilles. I will be doing the same but forget who makes them. Picking bugs out of the front is a pain. I also plan to add the roush side splitters and front splash guards to save the paint. Why did you change out the shifter ball?

Good luck with the new ride.

Removing the clutch assist spring will make the pedal feel more linear, but it will still grab high, they all do.

As mentioned in post 3, grills are available, ($60), they went in my 14 the day after I got it.

l95l.jpg

Edited by idle-hour
  • Like 1

The shelby has sequential turn signals, found a harness that converts the brake and hazzards to sequentials as well, took 5 minutes to install. really nice.as far as the grills is it a real necessity, dont mind picking bugs out, just dont want it to get damaged by rock, dont tail gate people. i have herd of a few owners destroying their intercoolers, as time passes, since they are aluminum,will the black finish start to come off, thats what im afraid of. how easy is it to install these grills. also is using the 2011 grill another option? lastly , i think that the non svt shifter ball looks alittle nicer than the all white bulb

Edited by CITYSOUND

Good luck with the new ride.

Removing the clutch assist spring will make the pedal feel more linear, but it will still grab high, they all do.

As mentioned in post 3, grills are available, ($60), they went in my 14 the day after I got it.

l95l.jpg

Idle-hour, did you end up screwing them in? I ordered the same ones and didn't end up putting them in. The zip-tie mounts wouldn't stay on and I didn't want to screw into anything that didn't already have a hole there...

Some of my zip tie mounts didn't stay on either, but with a little help of super glue, no prob ;) It is a bit tight and awkward getting the ties in, but just take your time and it will be worth it.

I removed mine. It will not stay in the grill above 150 for more than a few seconds. And the noise is horrendous.

I removed mine. It will not stay in the grill above 150 for more than a few seconds. And the noise is horrendous.

Ahhh good to know Dubbs. Thanks for that...i'll look for something else then or just keep it open I guess.

sequential tails lights are in ebay under monzter.type in 2014 shelby gt500 sequential lights and it is the first item. really look great

Edited by CITYSOUND

sequential tails lights are in ebay under monzter.type in 2014 shelby gt500 sequential lights and it is the first item. really look great

CITYSOUND thanks for posting the sequential lights got mine today LOVE them that's the way it should be.