Morgan19d

Cs Emblem For The Grille

Maybe one of these two designs would or could be considered . :puppy_kiss:

attachicon.gifphoto-29822.jpgattachicon.gifTeamShelby-SnakeCir.jpg

We've moved away from the "cartoon" snake on most items. The CS will happen, but - like many other things lately - I need to find a way to make them affordable.

Jer

• Like 1

We've moved away from the "cartoon" snake on most items. The CS will happen, but - like many other things lately - I need to find a way to make them affordable.

Jer

When I was producing the "Tribute Edition Shelby" Kits, I designed a "CS" Emblem and went looking for a Manufacturer. They all wanted me to order 5000 to 10000 Units. I went to a local Awards Business here and discussed what I wanted with them. They set me up. They used a Company out West that would do as little as 50 units for me. The Emblems are Cast Metal and cost me just $8.25 (including shipping to me) each to have made. I think they were Sand Cast. I had them made because Shelby's Attorney called me and said that the Emblems that I was going to use will most likely go up in price by 2 or 3 times because Shelby shut down 2 Companies that were illegally making them. This was back in late 1998.

Is this still in the works? This would be an awesome addition.

I am a buyer if and when it happens!

Great looking emblems, +1 if we can get them.

Why don't we do one of those crowd sourcing funding things to make this happen?

Why don't we do one of those crowd sourcing funding things to make this happen?

+1 ... I'm in.

+1 ... I'm in.

+1... me to

I am amazed that with the positive response this idea got, that it never happened. Maybe it still will, but who knows!

Check out SILVERHORSERACING .COM

You want to narrow that down a bit? I'm not seeing any grille emblems on Silverhorse.

Yeah, I loved this project, but couldn't get any support for it. Ditto for the new brake duct bezels, an awesome new gauge pod (2 piece, with a removable top, and a PERFECT fit and material match for the dash), etc...

Parts, accessories, and apparel for the "old cars" are just NOT a focus, and I don't expect that to change. But ya never know.

Jer