Has anyone installed the '13 Recaros (or any Recaro for that matter) in an 07 (vert)?

Problems, Issues?

thx

-sam

I had a set of recaros built for my 09 coupe.Used the ford racing recaros and had them converted to power and the 07-09 air bag bladders installed recovered and they look like they were installed at the factory.

Here's a few pics.

VERY nice.

Jer

Thanks Jer

Gary Disney does awesome work, also had a back seat done at the same time.

Van Collier, Revan Racing, provided Reccaro cores to Gary Disney. Gary did a great job building them for my '07 GO SS 'vert! Driver seat has all power functions inc. lumbar. They kept Van planted at 220.8 @ Texas Mile! LOL! These were Gary's mules for the 07's & the 1st ones that Shelby approved for use in SS! Thanks again, Gary!

post-21354-0-67723100-1393299562_thumb.jpg

post-21354-0-41754200-1393299635_thumb.jpg

those look great....little bit beyond my budget I'm sure.

Very nice!

About how much did they set you back?

+1,look awsome! I have stock leather Recaros but always liked Gary's work,thinking of doing something like this eventually...would also like to know a ballpark figure on modding these if possible,thx!

Edited by mustang loco

Sorry for a slow reply.I have more in my recaros because I had to purchase the seats,buy everything to make them power and work with my 09.I also had a back seat built and a center console, bought new side trims as I didn't use anything off my stock seats.With everything including shipping back to me I think I have about $6000 hope this helps.

I bought a set of GT500 Recaro Seats BLK with white stripes, spent a full day aprox 9 hrs and many hand scrapes later, had power Recaros that fit and work( air bags) in my 09. They look AWSOME! Removed rear seat since couldn't get a white stripe to match and powder coated the x bar white from a Laguna seca kit and wallah, looks factory, and really cool. Love it. Seats were $1500 and Laguna seca kit ran me $940. Very happy with the results. Worth every penny, makes me feel like I have a newer model car for a lot less

Mark

I bought a set of GT500 Recaro Seats BLK with white stripes, spent a full day aprox 9 hrs and many hand scrapes later, had power Recaros that fit and work( air bags) in my 09. They look AWSOME! Removed rear seat since couldn't get a white stripe to match and powder coated the x bar white from a Laguna seca kit and wallah, looks factory, and really cool. Love it. Seats were $1500 and Laguna seca kit ran me $940. Very happy with the results. Worth every penny, makes me feel like I have a newer model car for a lot less

Mark

Did you follow any guides to switch everything over?

Has anyone installed the '13 Recaros (or any Recaro for that matter) in an 07 (vert)?

Problems, Issues?

thx

-sam

What about a 2010 installing Recaro's? I hear the plug connections are different in the newer years 2011-2014?

There is a very detailed oriented guide, step by step better than any instruction manual you'll ever see. In the svt performance forum, tob did the wright up along with extremely detailed pictures. Easy as pie, just take your time and it'll go smoothly for the most part.