BadTony

Who Makes These Wheels?

Need some help identifying the model numbers of the wheels in the attached pic? Where to get them? Can anyone supply a link?post-2972-0-42464000-1392947458_thumb.jpg

Need some help identifying the model numbers of the wheels in the attached pic? Where to get them? Can anyone supply a link? image.jpg

This Is the second time you've asked about wheels that are unique to Shelby American. The source, if even available, would be Shelby Performance Parts. This particular car was the tribute car so those particular wheels might not be available. Did you ever call them about the last wheels you asked about?

This Is the second time you've asked about wheels that are unique to Shelby American. The source, if even available, would be Shelby Performance Parts. This particular car was the tribute car so those particular wheels might not be available. Did you ever call them about the last wheels you asked about?

Well, I'd like to know too. I'm willing to bet they are not manufactured by Shelby American and are made by another vendor. If they were available through Shelby Performance Parts they would be listed on the website... shelbystore.com, which they are not. So, I'll ask this question for the first time (for me)... who developed these wheels and will they ever be made available for public sale?

Edited by 2007tungstenGT500

My guess is they are available only through SPP. They might only be available as part of a car package. Since no one from SPP every jumped on the other thread they probably won't be on this one either. You'll probably get a better response by calling and asking them the question directly.

The wheels in the pic you have are for the widebody GTS kit. Here is a link with much better pictures. I doubt you will be able to get them very easily, and they are VERY wide. 13 inches for the rear, and 10 up front.

https://www.google.com/search?q=2013+shelby+gts+widebody&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

Yeah , I posted 2x and then realized that these are the same (or very similar) wheels on both cars. My bad

Anyhow..

I did reach out to Shelby American. They didn't know about the wheel manufacturer but did state it was IceNine Group that built the Shelby tribute car.

I also contacted both IceNine and Modulare but haven't had any return communication from either party as of yet.

I would like to think that since the Shelby Tribute Car was built in 2012, that there would be some verbiage or discussion specifically about these wheels online somewhere. So far I haven't come across it.

Edited by BadTony

Thanks for restating my question more eloquently ;-)

Well, I'd like to know too. I'm willing to bet they are not manufactured by Shelby American and are made by another vendor. If they were available through Shelby Performance Parts they would be listed on the website... shelbystore.com, which they are not. So, I'll ask this question for the first time (for me)... who developed these wheels and will they ever be made available for public sale?