Sign in to follow this  
Rarecat

1968 Shelby Gt-500 Lamp

I've got one my brother found on Route 66! Just the right amount of tacky and obnoxious!

Yep I have one of these in my office. Makes a start up and hard acceleration sound when you turn the light switch on. Cool item.

ShelbyOfficeShrine.jpg

Edited by IASHELBYGT
  • Like 1

I got mine a few years ago at Menard's on clearance for about $20. $65 probably is priced a little high. $40 seems about right to me.

I didnt think it was priced too high. Even the buy it now price. I got no problem helping out a fellow TS member to boot.

Thanks for the lamp! Now both my kids will have one when the time is right!

I didnt think it was priced too high. Even the buy it now price. I got no problem helping out a fellow TS member to boot.

Way to go Dubbs!

David

For every transaction there has to be a willing buyer and seller. If you thought it was worth it, then that's all that counts. Enjoy Warren I hope to see you at the Shelby Bash. We met in Tulsa a couple of years ago, not sure if you remember me or not.

Dave

Edited by IASHELBYGT

If I remember right you had the SGT there, right? Of course I remember! Looking forward to it!

If I remember right you had the SGT there, right? Of course I remember! Looking forward to it!

You are correct sir. I'm bringing the Boss302 to the bash. Driving out from Iowa.