6f09

"the Black List"

lulu

i put your two cars on list do you have info = 5spd,iup blk int.,etc...

Thanks

GOD Bless

Jim & Judy

The important (to me) stuff is part of my sig, but I'll repeat it here for your needs.

"LuLu" is a 2007 SGT, black with silver trim. Interior is dark charcoal, was a 5 speed, now a Magnum XL 6 speed with Hurst linkage, drive shaft, all that crap. OEM navigation, full gauge array including dash mounted meth control, wide band O2 display and ScanGuageII pod. 6 point NHRA cert. cage, Simpson 5 point harnesses, rear seat delete. The usual tire/brake/clutch upgrades for managing 725rwhp. Vegas and Terlingua veteran, poor street manners. Genuine CS signature on dash. In person, not a mailed in air bag.

"Lucy" has same OEM features as LuLu, no cage, now has TCI 5R55s auto tranny, Kenny Brown AGS 4.0 suspension bumper to bumper, 5 point IMPACT harnesses, and full gauge array as noted above. Project "Lucy Does Vegas" magazine car, Route 66 and 50th Bash events. Brakes, tires and other stuff for managing 350rwhp, stock OEM engine. High fun car, very reliable, cutting my chops in drifting. Genuine Kenny Brown and MOK signatures on dash.

I know I'm asking for trouble when I say this, but both cars are beaten and whuped within inches of their lives. 3 engines, two trannies, but the rear ends seem to take it pretty good. Now that I said that, I'll blow out the limited slip...just you wait and see.

Both cars look good from 3 feet away, OEM stripes still there (were shit to begin with), OEM paint with lots of road history. I bought them to use them, and I am very proud of them. They are not trashed, TLC always, but surely not trailer queens. If someone wants to know what will break, drop me a line.

Anything else?

Y'all be safe.

Edited by LuLu

Hi Mac - I just wanted to say that it's good to see you posting on the forums again. You have a lot of knowledge and I've learned quite a bit from your posts in the early days of the forums. I hope you've been well and it looks like from the TS Region your in that you've moved to a different part of the country. I hope to see you again soon...I think the last time we crossed paths was at Shelbyfest a couple years ago. Take care,

Dave

Int grey, 5sp. Previous owner added red fender stripes, didnt like them, tried removing them but paint was discolored. Added back as silver. Looks a little better at least.

Hi Mac - I just wanted to say that it's good to see you posting on the forums again. You have a lot of knowledge and I've learned quite a bit from your posts in the early days of the forums. I hope you've been well and it looks like from the TS Region your in that you've moved to a different part of the country. I hope to see you again soon...I think the last time we crossed paths was at Shelbyfest a couple years ago. Take care,

Dave

Mighty fine to hear from you too, Dave. Yup, just south of Boston now, since June of 2013. Shelbyfest was always a delight for me, though I do not forsee attending in 2015. My sincere thanks for all you do for fellow enthusiasts, Dave, we will meet again, I just know it. Be safe, my friend.

Y'all...this is one great guy.

Edited by LuLu
  • Like 1

Got all the info!

we are up to 423 cars on the list.

Thanks

GOD Bless

Jim & Judy

What does "iup" mean when people give descriptions of their SGT.I really don`t know.

99-9x,

iup means "interior upgrade package". You know you have the package if your steering wheel is leather and dash is silver not black. That's as far as I know.

Thanks,

Francis

#2908 I appreciate it. I learned something new about my SGT since it has the upgrade package.Thanks

we are 77 car away from the 500 mark !

Keep them coming :)

GOD Bless

Jim & Judy

Hello Jim:

Please remove #3761 as I have sold it through a consignment company and therefore do not know the current owner.

Don "JDWHSKY" Theall

the list is just for what numbers were assigned to the BLACK SGT

GOD Bless

Jim & Judy

CSM 4278 is for sale on EBAY

Blk 5spd

Dark interior

5,500 miles

Rear spoiler has been added.

Edited by 07SGTC

thanks

GOD Bless

Jim & Judy

Hello Jim:

Please remove #3761 as I have sold it through a consignment company and therefore do not know the current owner.

Don "JDWHSKY" Theall

Shame. Have met Don, and his GT. Great guy, nice GT.

Don, hope you hang around with us.

Y'all be safe.

How about adding the break down of AT/ and 5spds to the top of the list?

Is there any Black SGT with the numbers 0020-0029 I have nothing on the list?

Thanks

GOD Bless

Jim & Judy

you be quiet or I'll have Keith run over your mailbox.... :hysterical:

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

nothing like quoting a year old thread...... :banghead:

it must be the Florida sun..... :hysterical:

SGT 3378 is listed on Ebay

5spd ,Charcoal Interior, IUP

3,180 miles

Looks to be all stock.

Here's another! Posted on Ebay At a dealership in Littleton Colorado.

CSM 3117

A/T

Shaker 1000

Dark Interior

18,915 miles

thanks

I will add them to the list

we are at 427 cars on the list

GOD Bless

Jim & Judy

Edited by 6f09

Here is another for sale on Ebay

CSM4301

5spd

Dark Charcoal Interior

IUP

Looks to be all stock

Buy it now is $25,000

more black sgt more more numbers?????

Went to a local car show here in Northern California another Black Shelby GT close to my number also attended.

CSM 4919

Black 5 spd Dark Interior IUP Shaker 1000

Northern California Edition with the correct Sill plates (Mine also has the correct Sill plates)