• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
Droog

Where Can I Find This Ring?

I found this pic a while ago and, despite hunting long and hard I can't find anyone who sells it. Any ideas?

post-41929-0-94427700-1399023120_thumb.jpg

I think Cleo isn't the ticket given their photography. The best thing I could find is that it was part of the Bradford Exchange, which matches a lot of their product photography. When I reached out to them though they denied ever carrying the ring so I'm stumped.

I spent some time searching on-line for it last night.....no luck.

There were some other Shelby / Cobra rings, but nothing quite as nice or classy.

Z-man

Edited by Z-man

I take this to mean the photo is pretty much unique today.

PS: What is/are FAI stripes?

Edited by Frank S

PS: What is/are FAI stripes?

Those are the orange stripe across the hood and fenders or my car. They were used back in the 60's on the Cobra's that raced internationally. The FAI was the race governing body in France.

Z-man

I think it use to available through Cleo Shelby's jewelry website.

This is the only one available now.

http://cleoshelby.com/index.php/product/mens-cobra-snake-ring/

This is a really nice ring. I like a lot of those pieces but they are really spendy! That ladies bracelet is awesome!

that ring was being offered from the franklin mint a few years ago i had a order in for at least a year, it never came to be , it was in there catalog with a order number and everything but i waited and waited and i am still waiting , i quess at the time there just was not a demand for it , if i can find the catalog i will post the number for you guys

Edited by BLUE 2010 SHELBY GT 500

I actually came here to specifically say I found a lead that the Franklin Mint might have made it, and looks like that lead is confirmed. If you COULD provide the item number that would be great.

Did they actually take your money? Did they refund it? I think it's pretty safe to say we're not going to get one but at least I can confirm with them that they made it.

Those are the orange stripe across the hood and fenders or my car. They were used back in the 60's on the Cobra's that raced internationally. The FAI was the race governing body in France.

Z-man

I guess that was before the Federation Internationale de l'Automobile came into being?

I guess that was before the Federation Internationale de l'Automobile came into being?

Nope, they are one in the same. I just typed it wrong. It should be FIA, not FAI. Thanks for noticing. I'll have to fix that in my signature.

Z-mna (sic)

• Like 1

I actually came here to specifically say I found a lead that the Franklin Mint might have made it, and looks like that lead is confirmed. If you COULD provide the item number that would be great.

Did they actually take your money? Did they refund it? I think it's pretty safe to say we're not going to get one but at least I can confirm with them that they made it.

they did not take my money, it was at least a year ago or more so what i can remember is they let me order it , but it was not being made yet ,like i said in the first post i must have called at least 5 time and i was always told not made yet so i am still waiting but not holding my breath , i am looking for the book so as soon as i find it i will post again , i don't think they ever made the ring , because as soon as i saw it i called and wanted to order it but nothing ever came of it ,i remember speaking with a women , but she really could'nt give me any solid info , i just looked for the book where i thought i had it but can't find it ,i will look some more and if i find it i will let you know

Edited by BLUE 2010 SHELBY GT 500

I found this pic a while ago and, despite hunting long and hard I can't find anyone who sells it. Any ideas?

I contacted Cleo and she will look into it for me.

I have this ring, it's new in the box. It was made by Franklin Mint and sold by SAI a few years back. They're no longer available and super difficult to find.

Men's size 8.

PM if interested.

AK.

• Like 1

I have this ring, it's new in the box. It was made by Franklin Mint and sold by SAI a few years back. They're no longer available and super difficult to find.

Men's size 8.

PM if interested.

AK.

PM sent.

Men's size 8.

PM if interested.

AK.

Sold to Droog.

Thanks to those of you who contacted me.

AK.

Edited by Alcan KobRa

And I just received it. I wish I was a better photographer because pictures really don't do it justice. It's real sharp and defined in person, and not as "superbowl ring" as I feared it would be. Thanks to AK for parting with it, my long hunt is now over.

krgB5oi.jpg

• Like 3

I am now looking for another beautiful Franklin Mint Shelby Cobra ring (as mine has been lost)...preferably size 9-9 1/2. I am willing to pay a hefty premium for one.

Thanks, Brian Fader

Glad I picked one up when they were available. Don't wear much jewelry, but definitely bust this out when I head to a car show.