Sign in to follow this  
tesgt350

2 Years Ago Today

Two Years ago today, the Automotive World lost a great Man. You are Missed Carroll.

• Like 1

I'll second that sentient. A true visionary and die hard car guy. The outright joy & pride that many owners will experience in the years to come driving his visions is priceless. I'm afraid there won't be another in my lifetime....and not that there needs to be.

Thank you Carroll Shelby

Never had a chance to meet him! I don't even own a Shelby! I do own a 65 tribute! You know what auto manufacturer my heart belongs to! Thank you CS and SAI, from a fan that hopes to one day own one of his cars!

Two Years ago today, the Automotive World lost a great Man. You are Missed Carroll.

Very true a great man in and out of the car world...wow 2 years ago already how time flies.

You guys do realize it was 2 years ago in May, right? The original post is 3 months old.

You guys do realize it was 2 years ago in May, right? The original post is 3 months old.

It's all good, it's the Thought that counts. It's never to late to pay your respects.

It's all good, it's the Thought that counts. It's never to late to pay your respects.

+1