andrewnagle1964

100,000 Mile Grill Badge

Andrew,

Does your company make bronze markers to embed in concrete? (For example, like those that the USGS uses for survey/elevation markers)

Tried to PM you but would not go through!

Sam

Sam,

My email is andrewnagle@abemblem.com and I am sure we can help

( PM inbox cleaned up a little :)

thanks

Andrew

Edited by andrewnagle1964

I don't think they will sell well because not too many drive their cars that much. Mine is a regular GT and I only have 35000 after 7 years. I think they would sell better if the were done in regions. I'll take one in Pacific Coast region please.

Andrew,

I hope these come to market. I know I posted a few months ago at being 100k and I will be coming up on 125 before I know it.

Mike

Andrew,

Another GREAT idea and product! Nice job..... I only have 70k more to go to earn mine.

I still owe you a phone call.

Carl

These look GREAT Andrew!!! I would definitely get the badge as well as the patches!

I guess my Mustang would qualify. I only have 171,000 miles!!! (Over 100,000 miles since I did the conversion)

Maybe break things down by color/miles groupage:

0 - 50,000 miles (BRONZE)

50,001 - 100,000 miles (SILVER)

100,000+ (GOLD)

Or offer at extra cost color to match their respective car?

Edited by kryptonite
  • Like 1

I'll be frank, I would love to have ANY kind of high quality grille medallion. New style, old style, whatever. Hell I'll wear a 100k mile one despite having a quarter of that.

We need some nice medallions.

Cool idea Andrew!!

I shutter to think my car might ever qualify for one however!!!

:hysterical:

You dont own them long enough to put that mileage on... :drop:

Got the latest prototype In this week, better quality and Materials. Next week I will figure out the next step. Very open to regional badges.

image.jpg

That's awesome. Very nice work sir.

I like!

Only 43k miles to go.

Edited by msmap

Maybe you could do 2 Grille Medallions The 100K Medallion and a "Going For 100K" Medallion.

I love the medallion but could you have them make one that is just generic without the miles? It'll take me a long time to get to 100K

Looks like a great high quality piece. As mentioned, would be nice to have one that just said 'Member' at the bottom.

Thanks for all the positive comments. I am out of the country at the moment and when I return I plan on sending one to AJ and talk to him about the 100,000 mile one and hiw we can get this to the right folks.

I will also be talking to regional directors about having the region at the bottom and one that says member at the bottom.

We will need to put together a total order of 250 pcs with 11 regions (including Canada and the EU)that should not be hard

People have talked about different metals for different ones and completely different designs, but to keep the price reasonable we need to have them all out of the same materials and minor changes aka the bottom lettering. Each region has to be a new die and a new die charge. I have personally paid for two dies for the 100,000 mile one and this one becomes the basis for the others

Andrew

Thanks for all the positive comments. I am out of the country at the moment and when I return I plan on sending one to AJ and talk to him about the 100,000 mile one and hiw we can get this to the right folks.

I will also be talking to regional directors about having the region at the bottom and one that says member at the bottom.

We will need to put together a total order of 250 pcs with 11 regions (including Canada and the EU)that should not be hard

People have talked about different metals for different ones and completely different designs, but to keep the price reasonable we need to have them all out of the same materials and minor changes aka the bottom lettering. Each region has to be a new die and a new die charge. I have personally paid for two dies for the 100,000 mile one and this one becomes the basis for the others

Andrew

Good Luck. I do like the TEAM SHELBY MEMBER idea to.

Edited by tesgt350

Andrew,

Maybe you can convince AJ (or whoever is in charge of TS) to include the regional medallion as part of the membership package?

I'm in!

How about different colors for each TS Region badge?

Edited by kryptonite

Andrew,

Maybe you can convince AJ (or whoever is in charge of TS) to include the regional medallion as part of the membership package?

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe just a one-time deal though so people with multiple years of TS membership (like me) won't get 5 or 10 of them.

I'd put one on my grille, no doubt.

And it would sure beat the key ring and/or hat pin I get every year now (not complaining, just would rather have a grille badge).

Phill

I'm actually working on Shelby to get these made. We need a little TS pride to show...

• Like 1

Andrew, the badge looks great! I also like the patches for jackets like Hector posted earlier. I also like the idea of different badges for miles driven. jeh

Where do I send the check? This morning at 6:30 over at SAI :happy feet:

Congrats Jason and what a great location to hit that milestone.

Thanks guys, I'm very fortunate to be associated with such great people and all the memories that have come along with that.

I don't think they will sell well because not too many drive their cars that much. Mine is a regular GT and I only have 35000 after 7 years. I think they would sell better if the were done in regions. I'll take one in Pacific Coast region please.

I think thats the whole point. To have something that only a handfull of people will have. It's a special rare "Bragging Rights" thing. I think it's cool to do it that way.

• Like 3

I think thats the whole point. To have something that only a handfull of people will have. It's a special rare "Bragging Rights" thing. I think it's cool to do it that way.

YES...I have no interest in any other type of grill badging :-)