Akos (AJ)

Sai's Ebay Store Is Back!

As of today 6/19/14 we have revived our official EBay Store and auction site.

It's the place where Shelby fans can find one-of items, rare collectibles, unique parts and even take-off or open box parts.

You can go to http://stores.ebay.com/shelbyauctions and already see some interesting items, like the 2 autographed tool-boxes or the unique GT350 neon light.

If you have any questions about the items being auctioned off, feel free to contact Tom through the actual EBay page.

Happy Bidding!

AJ

It works for me to............................. I guess we are just special................... :clapping:

Interesting. The second link works for me but not the first.

Your just a little special...................... :hysterical2:

:hide:

That's one issue I have living in Alaska...the shipping kills me. SAI used to work with me, but no more. I'll still pick up an item when I can and pay the shipping, but it really hurts. :(

AK

Are these supposed to be good deals? I'm looking at the Paxton Supercharger Kits and they are more expense than the one's listed in the SPP site. Is that because they have the "Shelby Plate" on them? Seems silly. If you want to sell them, blow them out at a decent price, with free shipping.

Edited by IASHELBYGT

Shipping is still too high SAI.

Looks like the newly listed stuff has shipping at half what it was.

Curious as to why the Team Shelby white Mustang banner hadn't been offered for sale in the store. I bet alot of members would like to get one than have to get lucky and win an auction to get one.

Man, someone got the SC kit was I watching. Couldn't beat the price! Was working towards getting it! :doh:

Edited by kryptonite

Saw a Shelby GT dead pedal for $19.95 and shipping was $13? Waiting for the $5 item that has $15.00 shipping cost.

Sure looks like SAI is trying to cover the credit card cost in addition to shipping.

You guys are serious. Six day auctions but all the bids are in the last 30 seconds. :).

Imagine shipping on the hood.

I can't imagine it. Probably astronomical.

Who bought the KR dead pedal? Sold for $68 plus S/H. I never saw these offered on the SPP parts site. I would love to buy one.