• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
Amigo GT500

Update In My Super Snake Ss0214

It has been too much time since I posted here.......My car was in Vegas since May 2013 until February 2014 for the wide body kit installation. Here some pictures.

20140623_172931_zps39eb8777.jpg

20140623_172952_zpsbb4777f5.jpg

20140623_173005_zps6f428f63.jpg

20140623_173015_zps12c700e3.jpg

20140623_173027_zps7c468834.jpg

20140623_172931_zps39eb8777.jpg

20140623_172856_zpsca2b498a.jpg

IMG_8440_zpsa75cf545.jpg

IMG_8437_zpsd24448f8.jpg

• Like 1

I have added some stuff lately.......I replaced the headlamps. 2013/2014 were installed. I found some convertors online and the installation was plug and play....

20140623_172310_zpse56b250a.jpg

20140623_172350_zpsbd3d22cf.jpg

20140623_172406_zps9cd1d95d.jpg

20140623_172412_zpsdfe7c11d.jpg

So I replaced the mufflers of course.....I installed Super Snake 2013/2014 mufflers and changing the rear diffuser....

20140623_172211_zps8245253f.jpg

20140623_172157_zps65c896e0.jpg

20140623_172138_zpsaea577a0.jpg

20140623_172129_zpsc89167bd.jpg

I attended the SEMA show last year and I met a steering wheel manufacturer from Turkey. I ordered a new steering wheel....It's great!! real carbon fiber and alcantara, flat at the bottom and more grip!!

20140623_172238_zps48dde043.jpg

20140623_172246_zps93e77e8e.jpg

20140623_172255_zps89a86d4d.jpg

20140623_172910_zps86720cb6.jpg

20140623_172919_zpsa33116dc.jpg

Welcome back! Car looks great!

I love the steering wheel.

Your car is SO effing sweet! Man you have done just an amazing job. Nothing on it looks gaudy or anything just perfect. Well done!

• Like 1

What a sweet ride. And you know I have a thing for carbon. Well done. Those super snakes sure do look perfect with the wide body kit.... :clapping:

• Like 1

Beautiful car! So can anyone order one of those steering wheels? It looks great!

Yes, you can order one. If you need the info please PM me.....

Looks awesome! Is the CF on your dash the stick on stuff? I just spend 3 hours ripping that out of mt GT500 and it ate through the finish on the interior. I hope if it is, whoever installed it didn't use adhesion promoter if you ever plan on taking it off! What a mess!

• Like 1

Congrats Amigo! All those upgrades really make a difference. That is one wicked looking SS!

Cheers,

Ray

• Like 1

Looks awesome! Is the CF on your dash the stick on stuff? I just spend 3 hours ripping that out of mt GT500 and it ate through the finish on the interior. I hope if it is, whoever installed it didn't use adhesion promoter if you ever plan on taking it off! What a mess!

No it's not. Check this: http://www.southeastcarbonworks.com/ Everything you see in CF on my car came from this company.....I highly recommend him!

WOW.

Your car looks amazing.

Love the steering wheel.

How do you like the headers from SA ??

WOW.

Your car looks amazing.

Love the steering wheel.

How do you like the headers from SA ??

They are so great....I highly recommend it!

No it's not. Check this: http://www.southeastcarbonworks.com/ Everything you see in CF on my car came from this company.....I highly recommend him!

Ahh ok nice, if your gonna do it, thats the way!. The guy who I bought my 500 off of was a carbon fiber junkie! it's on everything.... lol I got 1K off the price because I told him it all had to be removed :)

Ahh ok nice, if your gonna do it, thats the way!. The guy who I bought my 500 off of was a carbon fiber junkie! it's on everything.... lol I got 1K off the price because I told him it all had to be removed :)

Ask for Bruce and tell him that I recommended him......good luck!

Wow so beautiful, love the steering wheel, I wonder if they make one to fit the 2009? Would definetly like one. Car is amazing, love it!

Wow so beautiful, love the steering wheel, I wonder if they make one to fit the 2009? Would definetly like one. Car is amazing, love it!

Yes....they can do it.....if you want the info please PM.....(I am not related to him in any business).

• Like 1

Congrats Amigo! All those upgrades really make a difference. That is one wicked looking SS!

Cheers,

Ray

Big time +1.

I am memorized by your car! Just gorgeous , both the wide body and interior. Love the interior, just wish you posted more images. Lol.