finally03gt

Key Fob Logo??? Wanted!

I just bough my 2011 GT500. It came with a typical ford key/keyless entry combo, that has a boring Ford logo about the size of a quarter. I really would like to have some type of Shelby or GT500 or Cobra Logo. Any ideas?

The new gt500 key fobs have SVT in red, it's a key and fob combined, not sure what the 2011 has or if it will work.

Not sure what the keys on the 2011 look like, but I've got a spare set of these that fit the 05-09 keys.

Let me know if you might be interested, I was gonna put'em on ebay anyway.

post-31548-0-70743700-1460922646_thumb.jpg

Hey Arants.

How much do you want for them? My are getting a little bit worn. I'll take them if the price is right

Thanks

Rick

Not sure what the keys on the 2011 look like, but I've got a spare set of these that fit the 05-09 keys.

I've got a set of those on my keys and every service guy that handles the keys comments on them. For those that don't know they're slide on covers, I tell them it's a GT500 exclusive, designed by CS, himself......lol!

Hey Arants.

How much do you want for them? My are getting a little bit worn. I'll take them if the price is right

Thanks

Rick

Sorry, but Gump got them. Least I know they went to a good TS home.