03 DSG Snake

Southern California Shelbys - Spotted

Bet you will see a lot of Shelby's heading east Friday morning

Today was a good Shelby day.

1. I was in Ventura County this morning near the Navy Base and spotted a GO SGT. We gave each other the Shelby salute.

2. On my way home, I spotted another GO SGT northbound on the 405 around Torrance. I was headed back to San Diego.

3. Spotted a red & white GT500 northbound on the I-5. I was southbound.

It was a beautiful day to be out and about in the Shelby. I logged just over 400 miles today.

Edited by twitch43

Saw an SGM '13/'14 vert in Studio City this morning. I was in the PW '11. God, I love the camaraderie that these cars foster!

• Like 1

Another good Shelby day yesterday. I was southbound on the PCH and spotted a red w/white stripes GT 500 on the northern end of Malibu Beach.

In Spring Valley in San Diego's East County, I spotted a Vert VB SGT leaving a hospital.

Spotted about 200+ Cobras, GT500's and classic Shelby's, Saturday May 16th in Gardena, Ca.

:love_shower::shift::hysterical:

• Like 1

Spotted about 200+ Cobras, GT500's and classic Shelby's, Saturday May 16th in Gardena, Ca.

:love_shower::shift::hysterical:

And this beauty too! :yahoo:

IMG_10843_zpszpvwi6dl.jpg

IMG_10861_zpsbr0xau8q.jpg

• Like 1

In Hermosa Beach I saw grey with silver stripe 2010-2012 GT500. This was the first time I've seen this color combo outside if my own car

Earlier today I also saw a 2014 GT500 super snake CSM #23 at Ken Grody Ford in Anaheim. It looked mean, black on black

Saw really nice black with silver stripes mustang on the 94W in Lemon Grove, Ca. yesterday Thought it might be a 07 SGT but when it pulled along side it didn't have any rocker stripes but did have SHELBY on the trunk.

Spotted an '08 GO SGT on the 94E in Lemon Grove, Ca. Could possibly be the same one I spotted a few months back on the 94W.

Yes, I have my eyes peeled all the time for Shelbys. :love_shower::shift:

Edited by twitch43

I found this one parked next to me on base! Previous command there was opposite colors always parked next to me (white with grabber blue stripes).

Cool license plate!

Came up on a Black SGT on the 94E in Lemon Grove, CA (East County of San Diego) near the Massachusetts exit. Gave each other the Shelby salute.

Not Southern California but close enough.

Spotted an 08 SGT Vert on the I-8W in Yuma,Az.

Today at 1:00PM had lunch at Pacifica in Del Mar. I was parked in the Del Mar Plaza garage under restaurant. Alloy Grey 07-09 Super Snake with silver stripes parked right next to my daughters car. Really dark in garage but spotted Team Shelby decals on front corner of windshield.

• Like 1

Today at 1:00PM had lunch at Pacifica in Del Mar. I was parked in the Del Mar Plaza garage under restaurant. Alloy Grey 07-09 Super Snake with silver stripes parked right next to my daughters car. Really dark in garage but spotted Team Shelby decals on front corner of windshield.

When i've traveled thru there in the past, I've eaten at Il Forniao....nice place. I love that part of the state

Not sure who it was in Del Mar...thought someone would chime in.

Nice car regardless. :shift: