• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
Spectre500

2014 Fpg Certificates Are Here.

Just a heads up for any 2014 folks who want a copy of their build info. 4816 Coups and 914 Convertables.

A member on the SVTP site posted the spreadsheet for the 2014 MY.

Lots of info, can break my 14 down to " 1 of 21 ", but no farther.

92.1 % of the SGM coupes have the SVT Performance Package

Annoying, as the info to break the MY down to a VIN is someplace inside Ford, and they choose not to make it available to it's customers..

Question for the group...

Actually, two.

1) I am in the military stationed overseas. My window sticker says "6 Germany", additionally under "Optional Equipment" its says "Export Price Label" and on the opposite side it says "EXPORT ONLY 7". My first question, is my Shelby consider "Export" or is it United States under the "Country" header on the spreadsheet provided?? This would yield either 1 of 59 (Export) or 1 of 1432 (US).

2) One of my options makes my Shelby 1 of 178 because it has "3.31 Final Drive Ratio Limited Slip Rear Axle"...ok, I'm apparenlty not savvy enough...what the hell is that??

Thanks for your time!

Question for the group...

Actually, two.

1) I am in the military stationed overseas. My window sticker says "6 Germany", additionally under "Optional Equipment" its says "Export Price Label" and on the opposite side it says "EXPORT ONLY 7". My first question, is my Shelby consider "Export" or is it United States under the "Country" header on the spreadsheet provided?? This would yield either 1 of 59 (Export) or 1 of 1432 (US).

2) One of my options makes my Shelby 1 of 178 because it has "3.31 Final Drive Ratio Limited Slip Rear Axle"...ok, I'm apparenlty not savvy enough...what the hell is that??

Thanks for your time!

I'm unsure about #1, but regarding #2...
45 A = Base Model Car
45 B = SVT Performance Pack Car
45 C = SVT Performance Pack and Track Pack Car

I'm unsure about #1, but regarding #2...
45 A = Base Model Car
45 B = SVT Performance Pack Car
45 C = SVT Performance Pack and Track Pack Car
Norton...as always, much appreciated.
Scatch last, in that case I have "45 C"...as I have SVT and TP.
Odd though, my window sticker says "Limited Slip Axle"...when reviewing the spreadsheet that verbiage isn't found on "45 B or 45 C"...which led me to ask the question.
Thanks for helping me get my head around the spreadsheet.
V/r
Cobra

Cobra 6,

Did you buy your car through the exchange or from a local dealer?

Snoopy,

I bought it through the lottery program (Exchange).

I'm guessing this means it is "United States" and due to the Exchange program, there is a work around or "arrangement" that bypasses it being a true "Export"??

Thanks!!

Cobra

Norton...as always, much appreciated.
Scatch last, in that case I have "45 C"...as I have SVT and TP.
Odd though, my window sticker says "Limited Slip Axle"...when reviewing the spreadsheet that verbiage isn't found on "45 B or 45 C"...which led me to ask the question.
Thanks for helping me get my head around the spreadsheet.

Ford didn't exactly do a great job of breaking things down and keeping descriptions consistent between various data sources. FWIW, my 2013 MY (SVTPP and TP) sticker is similar to yours. Ironically, it lists "UNIQUE 3.31 REAR-AXLE WITH TORSEN DIFFERENTIAL" under "FUNCTIONAL" "STANDARD EQUIPMENT", and "3.31 RATIO LIMITED SLIP AXLE" under "OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT". Nothing like reversing the "STANDARD" and "OPTIONAL" equipment listings... :banghead:

My 14 says I have group 821a which it says is the 331 torsen et al. Where are you guys seeing the 45a etc codes my window sticker doesn't show that info. Sounds like info from a build sheet. If so where did you get it. My sticker says special order. But have no idea why

Edited by Torched10

My 14 says I have group 821a which it says is the 331 torsen et al. Where are you guys seeing the 45a etc codes my window sticker doesn't show that info. Sounds like info from a build sheet. If so where did you get it. My sticker says special order. But have no idea why

The "45a etc codes" don't appear on window stickers, but do appear on the MY data sheets. The "group 821a" info appears on the window sticker, but not on the MY data sheets. (That was the point I tried to make with my "consisteny between various data sources" comment.)

Thanks. Where do get my data sheets for my car. Is tgstvthr ,45 buck package referred to.

Thanks. Where do get my data sheets for my car. Is tgstvthr ,45 buck package referred to.

I listed most (all?) of the documentation available for our cars in this post.

Edited by Norton

Just got my detailed build sheets. Its basically a redo of all the info on the window sticker.no details with group numbers et al.you couldn't build a car from this document. Think it's misleading and not worth 46 bucks

• Like 1

Just got my detailed build sheets. Its basically a redo of all the info on the window sticker.no details with group numbers et al.you couldn't build a car from this document. Think it's misleading and not worth 46 bucks

The deluxe build sheet was reformatted, for whatever reason, to exclude a breakdown to a VIN.

The letter I got for my 2011 MY, ( dated April 27, 2011 ), broke that car down to " 1 of 2 ", based on build codes.

It's not that the information isn't someplace in Ford, it's that they choose not to make it available to us !

If you're unhappy with what your $ 46 bought, contact that group & complain about what you think is missing, or ask for a refund. Maybe if enough people do this, it will get fixed.

Ok. I've sent them a note to get credit. I have always gotten build sheets on vettes and they are totally detailed with all the options and group ids. So this poor build sheet was shocking