Alcan KobRa

Sai Has Removed The Kr From Its Site

A short time ago I was able to access some information and pics of the KR on the SAI site, but the KR has now been removed.

I phoned SAI yesterday to ask why. I spoke to some guy who was extremely rude, and wouldn't let me get a word in edgewise.

He said that that program ended years ago...I said I knew that. He said it was a Ford program and that the KRs were sold by Ford dealerships and not SAI. I said I knew that.

I asked him why that was the only specialty car removed from the list, he stated that I would have to ask the IT department because that was their business. He then stated that he would not transfer me to them because it wasn't their job to talk to me.

During our conversation I mentioned that even though the KR program has ended, owners are still able to purchase replacement parts so it would seem to me, that the car should still be on the site. He said that parts are no longer available for the KR and he knew this because he's been a SAI employee for many years.

I guess the money I just spent on those new KR parts was just a dream.

AK.

A short time ago I was able to access some information and pics of the KR on the SAI site, but the KR has now been removed.

I phoned SAI yesterday to ask why. I spoke to some guy who was extremely rude, and wouldn't let me get a word in edgewise.

He said that that program ended years ago...I said I knew that. He said it was a Ford program and that the KRs were sold by Ford dealerships and not SAI. I said I knew that.

I asked him why that was the only specialty car removed from the list, he stated that I would have to ask the IT department because that was their business. He then stated that he would not transfer me to them because it wasn't their job to talk to me.

During our conversation I mentioned that even though the KR program has ended, owners are still able to purchase replacement parts so it would seem to me, that the car should still be on the site. He said that parts are no longer available for the KR and he knew this because he's been a SAI employee for many years.

I guess the money I just spent on those new KR parts was just a dream.

AK.

I just checked the SAI website and still see the 2008-09 Shelby GT500KR shown under "previous models" just like it has been for several years, if not longer.

So like FiaCobra, who is the Shelby Registrar for the KR's, I too am not clear on what exactly you're not seeing. If you could provide more details that would be great.

Steve

I just checked the SAI website and still see the 2008-09 Shelby GT500KR shown under "previous models" just like it has been for several years, if not longer.

So like FiaCobra, who is the Shelby Registrar for the KR's, I too am not clear on what exactly you're not seeing. If you could provide more details that would be great.

Steve

Yes, I can now see what the OP is saying. The KR is there, you just have to look. It's under "previous models".

So did you call back and apologize, to who I'm sure you were being very kind to also, when nothing has changed on the SAI side?

• Like 1

Whether I was correct or incorrect the SAI employee had no right to be an ass. So no, I did not call back and apologize for anything. But, I'll be happy to apologize to you if it'll make you feel better.

AK.

Edited by Alcan KobRa
  • Like 1

Everyone,

It may have been my computer or internet connection not bring up the full page before.

I do see it now thanks.

AK.

Admit it; you're just a trouble-maker trying to stir things up again... ;)

Admit it; you're just a trouble-maker trying to stir things up again... ;)

Is that a personal attack ? Moderator - Ohhh Moderator - trouble in the KR threads....again!

:hysterical2:

Love the pic of your KR! Where was this taken? Thanks!

Thanks!

It's called Hatcher Pass. Outside of Palmer Alaska about five minutes from my place.

AK.

Maybe they will make you a moderator ! :lol:

I'm deleting this entire thread, all of your posts, your auto insurance, your life insurance and your pet's vaccination records.

Oh, the power of the mod!!!

AK.

Edited by Alcan KobRa

I just checked the SAI website and still see the 2008-09 Shelby GT500KR shown under "previous models" just like it has been for several years, if not longer.[/size]

[/size]

So like FiaCobra, who is the Shelby Registrar for the KR's, I too am not clear on what exactly you're not seeing. If you could provide more details that would be great.[/size]

[/size]

Steve[/size]

Even if the customer made a mistake, is this the way an employee should respond to a customer?

Edited by svttim

Is that a personal attack ? Moderator - Ohhh Moderator - trouble in the KR threads....again!

:hysterical2:

:hysterical:

This made me LMAO!

Thanks!

:rockon:

I tired.

wow, just wow.

I know, I'm trouble.

Would you just behave and get along! :finger:

:poke:

Free at last! Thank GOD almighty I'm free at last!

We'll just start calling you Reverend Albino.

:hysterical:

This made me LMAO!

Thanks!

:rockon:

Same here.

I'm still chuckling about it.

Phill