Jiggy

Wanted: 2007 Shelby Gt White 1:18

Been looking for a year and i'm fed up with the search. Can't find one, anywhere.

I see the black ones, I see the yellow ones, but never the white one which I want to have.

Prefer the Shelby Collectibles version (but i'd also take the Autoart one, or both).
I would like it in the original box, but I don't care if it's been unopened or on display for a while, as long as it still looks like new.

Must be willing to ship to Europe :)

Toss me a pm if you got one you'd like to sell to me for a fair price!

Would never give it up!!!

Hopefully you can find a previous Shelby GT owner who has one that won't mind selling it.

We have a HUGE Swap Meet coming up in late January and I will try to keep on eye on this thread to see if you found one and if not I will try to locate one for you at the Swap Meet, there are a large number of Vendors that do nothing but Die cast and I know i have seen the White ones there before.

Edited by tesgt350

You'll never find a "yellow" one unfortunately.

:cool:

I'm sure he meant the Grabber Orange.................I was shocked to see about 6 of the GT-C's on Ebay.

Been looking for a year and i'm fed up with the search. Can't find one, anywhere.

I see the black ones, I see the yellow ones, but never the white one which I want to have.

Prefer the Shelby Collectibles version (but i'd also take the Autoart one, or both).

I would like it in the original box, but I don't care if it's been unopened or on display for a while, as long as it still looks like new.

Must be willing to ship to Europe :)

Toss me a pm if you got one you'd like to sell to me for a fair price!

I'm curious about "fair price": after a year of unproductive searching, what do you regard as a "fair" price? Seems to me these were originally priced at something like $79.95. Are they now worth $89.95, in your view?

Would never give it up!!!

Hopefully you can find a previous Shelby GT owner who has one that won't mind selling it.

Even more curious about this: Never? Never? Surely there is some minimum number of dollars or kind of favors you would accept in exchange for a simple model car. Immortality? A million dollars US?

I, too, searched for this particular model a couple or more years ago (2009, it turns out). When after a fairly exhaustive search I finally found one, it was not alone, so I alerted TS members on one forum or another, and at least one was grateful for the find and referral. I'd bet the one who jumped on that opportunity is still around here somewhere. I wonder if he is a "Never!" believer and is not likely to respond to Jiggy's forlorn request. Maybe Jiggy should try another forum or two.

Even more curious about this: Never? Never? Surely there is some minimum number of dollars or kind of favors you would accept in exchange for a simple model car. Immortality? A million dollars US?

I, too, searched for this particular model a couple or more years ago (2009, it turns out). When after a fairly exhaustive search I finally found one, it was not alone, so I alerted TS members on one forum or another, and at least one was grateful for the find and referral. I'd bet the one who jumped on that opportunity is still around here somewhere. I wonder if he is a "Never!" believer and is not likely to respond to Jiggy's forlorn request. Maybe Jiggy should try another forum or two.

Are you offering a million dollars US?

Can't you just answer the question?

I would say less than $100.00 and not sure what it would cost to ship over seas. I think I have seen them for under $50.00.

I'm really wanting a white 07' csgt die cast as well. Any help would be great. These things are impossible to find.

I let my kids play with mine thinking I could buy another no problem, so much for that. I tried a few years back and had no luck, eventually I stopped looking.

Good Luck!!!

carnut12, I know what you mean... wow I rem when they hit the shelf at TRU man I wish I would have bought that.... I truly didn't think they would be that hard to find.

I found a white one a couple of years ago and a grabber orange about a year or so ago. I also have a white 1/64, Didn't realize they were that tough to find. I found them on ebay.

What a piece of CRAP! In my haste to use the Buy It Now, I failed to recognize a couple of red flags!

While the listing stated new in box, it's no where near that! Interior base the car attaches to is missing, passenger side mirror is missing, broken tire from another model was inside car, top of car scratched up, etc.... One of his other listings I found the Shelby GT base, best part is he's got a 1:24 GT500 in a 1:18 box with the Shelby GT base listed as new for a Buy it now of $110!

Needless to say, trying to start the claim process with E-bay!

Yeah, I've learned to read the eBay ads very closely. Just recently bought a 1/64 Bullitt Greenlight "Green Machine" Was advertised as a chase car but when I received it was clearly not a Green Machine. I contacted the seller for a refund and he acted like it was my fault for not reading the description of the item more closely. I'm amazed at the dishonesty over a die cast car. It's sad.

man at that price how many do you want..... I have a few i just have to dig them out....LOL and that could take days.....now if you are a fanatic collector there

are the 3 different variations any guesses... i will post the answer tom.....

WOW, glad I have 2 of these!

As for the used item I purchased, the sellers intital response was that the item was in new condition when it left. However, I also sent him a note about his other auction (the 1:24 GT500 in the 1:18 package containing the base to the car he sent me) pointing out that this too is in used condition despite his description and condition of new.

He has since agreed to my request for refund, once I get the shipping label printed via ebay, it's going back at his full expense. It's also interesting that he pulled the other dozen or so "NEW" diecast's he had listed.

We'll see what happens.

Dang, that is expensive. I too am glad I bought mine early on.

Here is a lead on the 1/18 White SGT. You have to email them to see if they have it in stock.

http://www.diecast-toys.com/product.php?prod_id=284

Can't be all that hard to find, I have a white and black GT hanging on the wall collectiing dust.

Mine came in past years membership packages, so they are out there.

Cars2.jpg

Can't be all that hard to find, I have a white and black GT hanging on the wall collectiing dust.

Mine came in past years membership packages, so they are out there.

I have the same black and blue one, my other Membership one is the GT-H. Funny the one I do not get is the actual car I have. I owned 2 of these, but gave them to my twin boys.

Thanks for the info Larry!

Adding to my collection.

Check out Die Cast .com ,they have 2007 White G.T silver stripe 1:18 $39.95