tesgt350

Here Is A Cool Law That I Did Not Know About

If you do a little research you will find that this rule is fairly new. I remember reading about this some time ago. The 959 pictured on the Wiki page was the vehicle that was responsible for the ruling. I believe it may have been Jerry Seinfeld or perhaps Bill Gates that purchased this car overseas and them wasn't able to import it until some serious negotiation was had and cash was spent.

If you do a little research you will find that this rule is fairly new. I remember reading about this some time ago. The 959 pictured on the Wiki page was the vehicle that was responsible for the ruling. I believe it may have been Jerry Seinfeld or perhaps Bill Gates that purchased this car overseas and them wasn't able to import it until some serious negotiation was had and cash was spent.

Don't know who's 959 is pictured but I do know that Gates had one that was held locally (Port of Oakland) customs warehouse for a extraordinarily long period of time, I'm talking many many years...this was quite some time ago

Was over at Canepa in Scott's Valley recently, and they had ten, yup, not a type, ten 959's getting worked on

Bill Gates is the one that got this Law enacted budding up to Bill Clinton.