RUF_on_bod.jpg

Or...

Ruf_girl.jpg

I know, I know - bad Joe! :finger:

Will the Real Ruf come forward??

Grabber scared off Sexystang.

You can have your thread back now. :hysterical:

What was the topic any how?

Sexystang was looking for the person who removed her pool pictures .

Get off this forum early this evening and maybe I'll profile you some more. :hysterical:

Yeah dog! Come on, it's her birthday. What are you doing posting here... time to give co-pilot her b-day present! :blush:

OK Ok, 'Bodyguard' here.... I think you all should stick to cars on this site. :lol: My bad for posting my Sexystangs picture on her signature. Sorry!! Anyways, you all are really great. Thinking back, it could have been much worse. :rolleyes: I just thought you'd all like to see her and that she really owns a cool Mustang. :shift: She's one of us! :yup::victory:

OK Ok, 'Bodyguard' here.... I think you all should stick to cars on this site. :lol: My bad for posting my Sexystangs picture on her signature. Sorry!! Anyways, you all are really great. Thinking back, it could have been much worse. :rolleyes: I just thought you'd all like to see her and that she really owns a cool Mustang. :shift: She's one of us! :yup::victory:

I hope we didn't offend her... not our intention (at least not MY intention).

Come back sexystang. We'll be good. We'll even keep the dog outside so he doesn't mess up any more innocent posts. Promise!

That was not nice! :finger:

No more Mr. Nice Guy! :rant:

Sowy....just very worked up over my missing Dash plate.

I was hiding for awhile :lurk: everyone was getting WAAAAY off topic. :backtotopic: Like I said you guys are a riot and you sure put a smile on my face tonight, Thanks!!! :happy feet: :)

Oh by the way I still received lots of responses even without my picture so there!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical2::yahoo: I am living proof that we don't need pics this is about Mustangs and how much we all admire them. :banana piano: :burnout:

Your right on both counts . I do remeber the pictures of her car & yes its real nice.She was going to take it to a show but was nervous because there were so many Red ones , how did she make out?

Your right on both counts . I do remeber the pictures of her car & yes its real nice.She was going to take it to a show but was nervous because there were so many Red ones , how did she make out?

She didn't enter it. It's a long show- takes almost all day and she just wanted to look at the show cars. She did drive it there and park near the show so it could be seen by the spectators though. We're going again to the same show (Mustangs Unlimited) on June 10. Hope to see some GT500's and meet StangsUnleashed members!!

And Grabber, thanks. Nice sexy mustangs of your own!!

Oops, this is Secondo using SexyStang's computer!!

Edited by sexystang

She didn't enter it. It's a long show- takes almost all day and she just wanted to look at the show cars. She did drive it there and park near the show so it could be seen by the spectators though. We're going again to the same show (Mustangs Unlimited) on June 10. Hope to see some GT500's and meet StangsUnleashed members!!

And Grabber, thanks. Nice sexy mustangs of your own!!

Oops, this is Secondo using SexyStang's computer!!

:redcard: 25 post penalty. Secondo is posting as an imposter. :finger: It's called Chick posting. Now we will never really know if it is Sexystang or ManHands typing! :banghead:

It's just not going to be the same anymore. :cry:

Sorry we were all egged on by Stangsunleashed member ..... SuperSnake.

It is all his fault, and just a little bit ours.

I thought the Sexy thing was just a joke.

So, any chance of pool pics?:ohsnap:

SuperSnake?

Whoa :stop:

How was I egging anyone on?...

Poop dog? you're throwing me under the bus... :car: (we really need an under the bus icon) unless there is someone else named SuperSnake

I don't give a rip if sexystang is sexy or not, I just want to see a picture of the car...all of it without her or whoever it is standing in front of it. It's a Mustang!!! and a cool one at that.

you guys need to get a handle on your mission statement...(maybe a poor choice of words) She's a GIRL not a GT500 :doh:

bump

SuperSnake?

Whoa :stop:

How was I egging anyone on?...

Poop dog? you're throwing me under the bus... :car: (we really need an under the bus icon) unless there is someone else named SuperSnake

I don't give a rip if sexystang is sexy or not, I just want to see a picture of the car...all of it without her or whoever it is standing in front of it. It's a Mustang!!! and a cool one at that.

you guys need to get a handle on your mission statement...(maybe a poor choice of words) She's a GIRL not a GT500 :doh:

Oh Oh, I think we may have touched a nerve.

okay I take back anything I ever said ... I think?

Okay yeah ... ah .... everything.

Okay maybe not everything.

Sorry okay everything.

Well there was this one thing that I meant?

No

ah

Okay everything.

but not about everyone else, that all holds true .... I think?

Oh I don't know, sorry.

:hysterical:

Oh Oh, I think we may have touched a nerve.

okay I take back anything I ever said ... I think?

Okay yeah ... ah .... everything.

Okay maybe not everything.

Sorry okay everything.

Well there was this one thing that I meant?

No

ah

Okay everything.

but not about everyone else, that all holds true .... I think?

Oh I don't know, sorry.

8864 and counting

I'm gaining on you

nothing to be sorry about

I was :hysterical2: ROGLMAO

Oh I have no nerves

Edited by Super Snake

8864 and counting

I'm gaining on you

nothing to be sorry about

I was :hysterical2: ROGLMAO

Oh I have no nerves

I hope Sexystang (whoever he or she is today :hysterical: ) knows this was all in fun. :happy feet:

I hope Sexystang (whoever he or she is today :hysterical: ) knows this was all in fun. :happy feet:

She's from Connecticut, I have no doubt, My Bride is from CT.

besides if you can't stand the heat...

I'll second that! :yup:

Yeah right.... Sexystang's picture caused almost as much commotion as the new Super Snake package!!!

Yeah right.... Sexystang's picture caused almost as much commotion as the new Super Snake package!!!

Hey your right and The Super Snake Car and I have the same initials, S.S.!!!! :yup: Hmmmm I've got an idea :idea: Maybe I can be a spokes Model for this gorgeous car???? :rolleyes:

Or maybe I can Model next to your GT!!!!! :wub:

:redcard: 25 post penalty. Secondo is posting as an imposter. :finger: It's called Chick posting. Now we will never really know if it is Sexystang or ManHands typing! :banghead:

It's just not going to be the same anymore. :cry:

An Imposter??? :bag: :hysterical2::hysterical: Don't cry Grabber I am all Woman and 100 percent of the time it is me who is writing my own posts I just let one slip by. :hysterical2: Sorry it won't happen again. :nonono:

Hey sexystang, I'm the only normal sane person on this forum. :angel:

All I looked at was your beautiful red stang, I don't even know what you look like . :closedeyes:

Holy moose poop, I can't be NORMAL. :cry:

Edited by svtkeith