SexyStang

**SEXYSTANG's PROFILE VIEW thread: 22,000 views

Well, going back to topic- Congratulations, SexyStang on 750 profile views in such a short time! You are now the most popular "SexyStang" on the Internet! :superhero:

And I agree you should be the model for the new Super Snake. That is if SAI ever comes out with a brochure for it. Somebody call Amy and tell her we have her spokesperson and model for it :yup::wub:

I am looking forward to your next modeling show with my Mustang!!

Question: Should I update MY signature Mustang picture with SexyStang modeling with it? Can you all handle it? :hysterical2:

Well, going back to topic- Congratulations, SexyStang on 750 profile views in such a short time! You are now the most popular "SexyStang" on the Internet! :superhero:

And I agree you should be the model for the new Super Snake. That is if SAI ever comes out with a brochure for it. Somebody call Amy and tell her we have her spokesperson and model for it :yup::wub:

I am looking forward to your next modeling show with my Mustang!!

Question: Should I update MY signature Mustang picture with SexyStang modeling with it? Can you all handle it? :hysterical2:

I don't think she will let you. You better go ahead and do it just to prove that you are the man. :hysterical2:

I don't think she will let you. You better go ahead and do it just to prove that you are the man. :hysterical2:

Yes I am the man and she wants to: "Or maybe I can Model next to your GT!!!!! :wub: " Did you see it? ;)

Yeah right.... Sexystang's picture caused almost as much commotion as the new Super Snake package!!!

No kidding! I drove all the way to Vermont until I found out about secondo and now I'm sleeping in the garage (in the Shelby which is actually kind of nice)!

(sexystang & secondo it's cool you are both such good sports and put up with some of us hyper-hormonal old farts)

CC

No kidding! I drove all the way to Vermont until I found out about secondo and now I'm sleeping in the garage (in the Shelby which is actually kind of nice)!

(sexystang & secondo it's cool you are both such good sports and put up with some of us hyper-hormonal old farts)

CC

:hysterical2:

Don't talk about Grabber that way!

:redcard:

Ok, what I miss? Something about pool pics, then Sexystangs Avitar pic missing then Cobra Crazy driving to Vermont and sleeping in their garage? Garage fettish? :hysterical2:

Ok, what I miss? Something about pool pics, then Sexystangs Avitar pic missing then Cobra Crazy driving to Vermont and sleeping in their garage? Garage fettish? :hysterical2:

Cobra had a 'SexyStang' fettish this is what lead him into the garage in the first place!!!! :hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical2::hysterical::doh:

Yes I am the man and she wants to: "Or maybe I can Model next to your GT!!!!! :wub: " Did you see it? ;)

hmmmm, you're the man. post up some pics and maybe you can model next to my GT500 :yup:

Hey your right and The Super Snake Car and I have the same initials, S.S.!!!! :yup: Hmmmm I've got an idea :idea: Maybe I can be a spokes Model for this gorgeous car???? :rolleyes:

Or maybe I can Model next to your GT!!!!! :wub:

just stand off to the side so I can see the whole car :rockon:

Are you better now?

Did you have a virus?

Did you see the vet?

Was it contagious?

How is Co-Pilot?

Did you get her a cake?

How's your ram?

Did it get sick too?

Do think it's safe?

Are you better now?

Did you have a virus?

Did you see the vet?

Was it contagious?

How is Co-Pilot?

Did you get her a cake?

How's your ram?

Did it get sick too?

Do think it's safe?

IT IS NOT FIXED!!! I have pop ups in places I didn't know I had places! I'm drowning in pop up windows about Spylocked Spyware!!

Someone give me the number to the Cyber police so I can report these crooks!!

Who would buy spyware remover from a company that put it there to begin with!!!!! :banghead:

I'M NOT FIXED!!! and I have pop ups in places I didn't know I had places!

Please keep it PG13.

*Warning*

Not another 5 day ban! :banghead:

PG13 is easy

GIRLS GIRLS...ok Guys too

If you feel you need to be in the picture of your car consider this. Just get out of the way.

something like this

post-6683-1181213164_thumb.jpg

Going to ebay for body armor :speedie:

PG13 is easy

If you feel you need to be in the picture of your car consider this. Just get out of the way.

something like this

Going to ebay for body armor :speedie:

Now that's what I like to hear and see a great picture and a 'full' view of a Very Nice CAR!!!!! This should be all about the Mustangs. :yup:

Edited by sexystang

And that is a pic of the fastest color RED!!happy%20feet.gif

I MEAN, SHE'S NOT THE FASTEST,.... THE CAR....COLOR .......never mind.... :rolleyes:

Edited by APPLESREDGT500

And that is a pic of the fastest color RED!!happy%20feet.gif

I MEAN, SHE'S NOT THE FASTEST,.... THE CAR....COLOR .......never mind.... :rolleyes:

:hysterical2: You sound a little confused :confused::hysterical: Anyways I agree RED IS THE BOMB!!!! :happy feet:

:hysterical2: You sound a little confused :confused::hysterical: Anyways I agree RED IS THE BOMB!!!! :happy feet:

Well white is the fastest. It is easy to get a clear picture of a red one because they are so slow

the point is GET OUT OF THE FRIGGIN WAY :hysterical2: so I can see the :censored: car :happy feet:

Shhh...no one noticed I went over 800 post's today, closing in on 1000! Still cant see getting to 10,000 in a year like some of these post freaks :hysterical:

Edited by APPLESREDGT500

IT IS NOT FIXED!!! I have pop ups in places I didn't know I had places! I'm drowning in pop up windows about Spylocked Spyware!!

Someone give me the number to the Cyber police so I can report these crooks!!

Who would buy spyware remover from a company that put it there to begin with!!!!! :banghead:

Practice Safe Surfing!! :nonono:

Well white is the fastest. It is easy to get a clear picture of a red one because they are so slow

the point is GET OUT OF THE FRIGGIN WAY :hysterical2: so I can see the :censored: car :happy feet:

OH BROTHER!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :cry:

Shhh...no one noticed I went over 800 post's today, closing in on 1000! Still cant see getting to 10,000 in a year like some of these post freaks :hysterical:

You noticed

CONGRATULATIONS APPLESREDGT500

:party2:

now zipp it and POST! :stats: you have a long way to go and it's already June, you don't have much time

PG13 is easy

The point was that SexyStang was showing off HER car, that's why she's in the picture that way. She was standing to one side, though. (So most of the car can be viewed.)