cobrafan

Coming Out Of The Attic In 2 Weeks

oh boy, oh boy, oh boy

Edited by msmap

8 more days. Common guys, this is almost as exciting as the countdown for the Super Snake sign up or Geraldo opening up Al Capone's safe.

Let's just say that I'll be faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, whenever I want. Some will say I'm a bird, others will say that I am a plane others will say that I'm..............., oh, that's the other guy that uses this tag line.

Let's just say that I'll be faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, whenever I want. Some will say I'm a bird, others will say that I am a plane others will say that I'm..............., oh, that's the other guy that uses this tag line.

Are you up there with "Wonder Woman" ! Edited by cmcmotorworks

Does anybody remember the good old days when this forum could get really excited about perforated seats? Who is John Walker (not John Gault)?

Trying to buy your way out of the attic? ;)

Bob...........Just maybe. Will you be traveling to Mid America this year? We are going to miss the bash again, but will make both Mid America and Terlingua.

Does anybody remember the good old days when this forum could get really excited about perforated seats? Who is John Walker (not John Gault)?

That was a hot topic! :lol: Not to many mods being done to the 40th's anymore. Everyone is apparently getting new toys. :cool:

Bob...........Just maybe. Will you be traveling to Mid America this year? We are going to miss the bash again, but will make both Mid America and Terlingua.

Some day I am going to make Mid America. Not this year. Going to miss you at the Bash. :victory: Take care my friend.

Could it be because John and Bud are on vacation? :hysterical2:

I find it funny and a bit sad that the hottest topic in the 40th section is about something unknown lol. I feel like I have dementia..

Funny, yes. Sad, maybe. Great, I just found out that the 3rd is now the 10th. Stuck in the attic again! I hate it when this happens.

Funny, yes. Sad, maybe. Great, I just found out that the 3rd is now the 10th. Stuck in the attic again! I hate it when this happens.

You realize you are never really getting out... ;)

This forum was deader than a door nail, so I just wanted to get some action going. 650 views is the most in a long time. Goes to show how desperate the step children in the attic are for attention!

Ok ladies and gents after 49 years 3 months and 3 days I have finally flipped my last burger. Many of you know me as the Burger King but I actually started working in a McDonald's in El Monte, CA in January 1966. They put me through college and then it was on to Burger King in 1980 as a Franchisee. 17 restaurants later I'm hanging up the spatulas once and for all. The past 4 or 5 years have been especially difficult for many small businesses including the Burger joints. We had a great year and we received an offer I couldn't refuse. (The inner circle knows exactly what means)

So now we have time to once again spend time with the many friends we have made in the Shelby family over the years, spend more time camping in the new 5th wheel, and show more dogs, (Boxers). We just finished another champion last month.

We'll be downsizing the house and upsizing the land. Going to build a barn for all the toys!

Thanks for taking an interest in the thread.

Don

cobrafan

• Like 2

Very impressive career! Wife and I thought we'd like to pursue opening a Culver's. When we found out the cash that was necessary to open one along with the liquid. we realized we couldn't swing it.

Congrats on your next chapter!