• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
07SGT5111

Custom License Plate

So i am making lemonaid out of limons...my car is now back in Kansas until i get back from deployment. I plan to take advantage of this and swap over from a california plate to a Kansas plate ( yes no more restrictions!) So i am looking for ideas for a catchy custom plate. I am thinking either "SGTWON" or "FSTBCK1" or "qtrhrse" (not much of a drag car though so i doubt i go with the last one" kind of cocky and fun. Let me know what you think. Also curious what others have used as i am sure there aren't many people with a Shelby in Kansas. they are not as popular there compared to John Deeres ;)

You would be surprised how many of us are actually in KS/MO. If you need a fellow Shelby owner to help while you're deployed let us know. We truly appreciate your service!

Kansas is one of the few states to only require the rear license plate and up to seven letters.

You should go with "NOTRAID"

If you went with NOTRADE people may think "not ready" or "not rad"

:lol: or maybe you'll put it up for trade again.

:drop:

I have almost put "taxpayer" a few times as its available in my state. purpowr was also and imnfront was to.

I agree with Runtoto for Kansas. Rob my brain cannot figure out what TYVMCS stands for. Im sure it is darn simple but I can't get it. LOL

• Like 1

So....It's RUNTOTO, right?

Everyone I have told about this suggestion was LOL over this. How about it 5111?

Y'all be safe.

Edited by LuLu
  • Like 1

Used "SHLBY08" but thought about "1of 195" or "PAID 4". A friend had VIC'S OT on his - paid for with his over time check.

Edited by Wayne1948

I have SGT 2899. To most people it looks like a normal plate, but to Shelby folks it make sense. I like it because its subtle but still cool

RUNTOTO is funny! for sure.

Still like fastbck or SGT5111.

I prefer those that don't require explanation. RunToto is cool, but if you put it in all caps you have RUNTOTO. Run to to what? Who's the Runt name Oto? I used to have a '92 LX vert with the 5.0 and 5 speed. At that time there was a Mustang forum (and may still be) called 5.0 Zone. I got a tag 50ZONE. Even putting in a . between the 5 & 0, people thought I had turned 50......or thought it had to do with 50 ounces..... I was VERY disappointed. My boss, who had a Mercedes with the tag NEEDLE (he made a fortune selling sewing machine needles and parts) suggested the old Linda Ronstadt song BLUBYU. Cool, but I took off on that and tagged my car FLYBYU. The FLYBYU tag has now been on the aforementioned '92, a '97 Sebring JXi vert, a Ranger pick-up but it's never looked better.....nor has anyone ever asked me to explain it on the back of my GT 500!!!

Been on a number of cars since 1972:

16315339355_ac9a4a347c_c.jpg

A recent one, which I returned to the pool a couple years ago, and a priceless original:

6945078939_05d1c4f1d0_c.jpg

Accepting offers:

4816871171_0a83d20c20_z.jpg

I've had and relinquished SOLO TU, AW NUIT, and maybe a few others.

How about a take on my brother's GT500 plate ... 1SICSGT or 1SIKSGT

Edited by Larry T

When I lived in IL I had GTUP1 like my ID but that was taken in TX so I went with CRNRS. Car guys seem to get it as corners but I've had other people ask me if I sing thinking it abbreviated crooners.