Sign in to follow this  
JeffJ

Win The World's Only Need For Speed Shelby Gt500 Super Snake

I'm waiting till the last second.................then WHAM.......... :whistling:

As the guy from "Get Smart" would say........."Missed it by that much". Oh well, maybe next time.

Did it sell?

ZERO BIDS.

I think they made it where it was just to much work to put a Bid in. Maybe if they take out the park about getting qualified BEFORE Bidding. Many many Vehicles have sold on Ebay for over that amount WITH OUT having to get pre qualified.

Seem like there were multiple things that went wrong.

Confusion on the car (Mustang GT vs GT500 Super Snake), pre qualifying to bid, and most of all awareness that it was for sale (other than TS members, Ebay junkies, and 1 blurb I saw on Yahoo today, was this advertised?).

Seems marketing could have/would have done better to me.

Just my $3.50

Take it to a big auction and sell it.

If it doesn't have red stripes, will B-J auction it? :whistling:

• Like 1

Take it to a big auction and sell it.

I think they don't want to pay the huge commissions to the "sunglasses at night" character at BJ……... :)

I think they don't want to pay the huge commissions to the "sunglasses at night" character at BJ……... :)

Since the Money from the Sell will go to the CS Foundation, I think BJ waves the Fee's.

• Like 1

There were several movie cars. Most were GTs but there was a GT500 converted as well. The exhaust sounds from the car in the movie came from a Super Snake. My buddy did a lot of the post production work and one job was capturing the sounds of the cars. He's 6'4" so the pictures of him with some of the cars was hilarious. He did love the Super Snake though.

If so, I am at a loss to understand why they wanted to use eBay to begin with…………... :cool:

Ditto.

What exactly is FAKE about it?

folio_run_ss_header.jpgSSN_screenshot1.jpgSSN_screenshot2.jpgSSN_screenshot4.jpg

DO IT RIGHT OR JUST DON'T DO IT. Especially when the bidding is to start at 125K...

Edited by patrickshelby