Sign in to follow this  
JeffJ

Win The World's Only Need For Speed Shelby Gt500 Super Snake

Hey, that's what the e-mail said. Ok CSFoundation, you hooked us in. Get all of our hopes up that there would be a raffle, prize sign up, or something only to be totally let down by the catchy subject line! :hysterical: Hey, it's not THAT deceptive of a title, I guess, "He with the most Money Wins this great car!" I'm just giving a hard time, but I'm calling a :redcard: on that title!

a89c2e44-f8bc-434c-b254-885522816ee5.jpg

When I think of the Need for Speed Shelby I think of this:

17023646163_4a67ed03b2.jpg

Kevin

07SGT2591

+1

I like this one much more.

AK.

I clicked on the prequalify button.......................my computer's still laughing :swear:

• Like 1

I clicked on the prequalify button.......................my computer's still laughing :swear:

I clicked it too from my phone. My bank called and told me to "Not even think about it" :whistling:

Heck, the button doesn't even show up for me! I can't even afford the button!

My Bank called me 5 Minutes after it posted and said: "GO FOR IT.............................NOT".......... and that was BEFORE I seen the Email. My Bank is so mean....... :cry:

You Guys use a bank :headscratch:

I still bury my money in the yard.... :sneaking:

Where do you live? I am on my way with a Back Ho............. :shift:

Hey, that's what the e-mail said. Ok CSFoundation, you hooked us in. Get all of our hopes up that there would be a raffle, prize sign up, or something only to be totally let down by the catchy subject line! :hysterical: Hey, it's not THAT deceptive of a title, I guess, "He with the most Money Wins this great car!" I'm just giving a hard time, but I'm calling a :redcard: on that title!

a89c2e44-f8bc-434c-b254-885522816ee5.jpg

Title sucked me in also. Money talks and bull SH*% walks. Nice ride for some lucky person.

You would think that they could have least used a real GT500 Super Snake with mods instead of modifying a Mustang GT and putting on the body kit and stuffing in the 5.4 L engine. Not a Super Snake in my view, no matter how many CS approvals and signatures on the dash.

To me that's also kind of weird. I don't know how they can really call it a Super Snake when it's not even a GT500 to start with. So can GT's become Super Snakes? Because that looks like what they did with this GT. It's still an awesome car but no way would that be a legitimate Super Snake to me.

3 days left and 0 bids. Doesn't look like there is a lot of interest or they are all holding back for the last minute bid rush. It'll be entertaining to see where the bidding goes......

GT

It seems silly to me too that the car started out as a GT. I wouldn't doubt that the airbag is autopenned. You'd think one of the Need for Speed game makers would want it.

Other then the Fox news story, where does it say that it started as a GT?

I googled the VIN number and it comes up as a 2011 GT500 :shrug:

Other then the Fox news story, where does it say that it started as a GT?

I googled the VIN number and it comes up as a 2011 GT500 :shrug:

Correct. I believe some folks above are confusing the silver Need for Speed movie cars which the studio built. Those did start life as Mustang GT's. I'm pretty sure the white SS NFS Video Game Mustang above is a GT500.

Vehicle:2011 FORD MUSTANG SHELBY GT500

• VIN:1ZVBP8JSXB5158237
Edited by JeffJ

Correct. I believe some folks above are confusing the silver Need for Speed movie cars which the studio built. Those did start life as Mustang GT's. I'm pretty sure the white SS NFS Video Game Mustang above is a GT500.

Vehicle:2011 FORD MUSTANG SHELBY GT500

• VIN:1ZVBP8JSXB5158237

Thanks for posting Jeff.

I'm somewhat surprised at the amount of folks who would believe that a 5.4 just "drops" into a Mustang GT. Of course the haters on that other site so much want to bash Shelby that they could care less what the truth is.

Steve

Edited by shelbymotorsports
spelling

I don't know how that news story by Motor Authority completely messes up this car by saying it started life as a Mustang GT? 7th digit of the VIN is J which specifies GT500 and 8th digit S which specifies the 5.4 V8.

I don't know how that news story by Motor Authority completely messes up this car by saying it started life as a Mustang GT? 7th digit of the VIN is J which specifies GT500 and 8th digit S which specifies the 5.4 V8.

As it seems with most news sources anymore, they're in such a rush to regurgitate information

they don't even take the time to make sure they know what they're talking about :doh:

The biggest problem is, Journalists getting harder and harder to find. Most are becoming Bloggers because it is easier and they can get the Stories out faster because they don't get any real sources to back up their Story.

So that's where the confusion about this car came from? Ok so that Silver one with that body kit was the GT and this is actually a real GT500? If that's the case then I am surprised there haven't been any bids.

They should refer to the cars as the "movie" car and the "game" car, with the "game" car being a real GT500 Super Snake and the "movie" car being a Mustang GT.

They should refer to the cars as the "movie" car and the "game" car, with the "game" car being a real GT500 Super Snake and the "movie" car being a Mustang GT.

Plus, the "Movie" Car sold at BJ.