CSLTracey

2016 Team Shelby Membership Kits - Content

WHEN DO WE START SENDING IN PICTURES FOR NEXT YEARS CALENDER?

Tracey,

Received mine two days ago. I really like the items.

One issue the calendar is beautiful but having just received I its only good for three months. Suggest that there be switch over at some point to next years calendar.

Jim

Tracey,

Received mine two days ago. I really like the items.

One issue the calendar is beautiful but having just received I its only good for three months. Suggest that there be switch over at some point to next years calendar.

Jim

Why did you order so late in the year?

With my online order made in April 2016, even though I put all the information, including my credit card, I recieved nothing. After being patient, as others here had posted that it took up to 2 months to get their orders, I decided to look into it. I finally got someone at SAI to dig into it and he found that my order was "pending" online. He didnt know what that meant. He unlocked the order screen ( because if you try to order a membership twice, it will lock you out saying you have already ordered it) and I ordered it again. I did recieve the items about 2 weeks later.

Some of us come up for renewal late in the year. My renewal date was Oct 17th. Suspect I'll get my package in a month or so.

So everything we receive is out of date when delivered.

Some of us come up for renewal late in the year. My renewal date was Oct 17th. Suspect I'll get my package in a month or so.

So everything we receive is out of date when delivered.

This is why every year I renew all my car club memberships the first week of January.

This is why every year I renew all my car club memberships the first week of January.

I do mine middle of Dec for the same reason.

Just received my 2016 renewal kit. Nice calendar, except it was for 2016 -- and it is November already. Good for another whole 7 weeks.

Maybe they need to create an 18 month calendar and change over about 1/2 way through the year so we receive a useful calendar.

Oh well...

Just received my 2016 renewal kit. Nice calendar, except it was for 2016 -- and it is November already. Good for another whole 7 weeks.

Maybe they need to create an 18 month calendar and change over about 1/2 way through the year so we receive a useful calendar.

Oh well...

Did you receive the 2017 Shelby Annual in your kit? The annual was to replace the calendar.

Steve

NO CALENDER STEVE? YOU GUYS CANNOT DUE BOTH THE CALENDER AND ANNUAL. THAT IS A BUMMER BECAUSE OF LAST YEARS CALENDER WAS A LITTLE FOULED UP, REGARDING THE RIDES PICKED. A LOT OF USE WERE HOPING TO SEE OUR CARS IN A NEW CALENDER.

NO CALENDER STEVE? YOU GUYS CANNOT DUE BOTH THE CALENDER AND ANNUAL. THAT IS A BUMMER BECAUSE OF LAST YEARS CALENDER WAS A LITTLE FOULED UP, REGARDING THE RIDES PICKED. A LOT OF USE WERE HOPING TO SEE OUR CARS IN A NEW CALENDER.

I'm not able to go into all the details but lets just say the calendar is not off the table and hopefully will return. The calendar became problematic from complaints on how the cars were selected, complaints on how the voting process worked and complaints claiming its useless to some members because of the remaining months.

Solutions to these complaints are being worked on so hopefully we'll see a return of the calendar.

Steve

I was kinda happy with the month of May's choice..... but I believe you may have meant to type that different.... :victory:

I'm not able to go into all the details but lets just say the calendar is not off the table and hopefully will return. The calendar became problematic from complaints on how the cars were selected, complaints on how the voting process worked and complaints claiming its useless to some members because of the remaining months.

Solutions to these complaints are being worked on so hopefully we'll see a return of the calendar.

Steve

Its a great idea having a calendar but you can`t be sending them out with a membership package 6 months later.

I would skip the calendar, why not survey your forum members? gg

Your suggestion is how the calendar came to be. Tracey Smith, Scott Black along with the various TS Directors sought input on which part of the membership kits folks liked, what they didn't like and what they would like to see added. The calendar was one of the added items.

Sometimes moving too quickly on ideas can lead to problems like the complaints of the calendar car photo selection, calendar voting method and calendar timeline. We are working on solutions to these problems. We'll never please everyone but we're certainly trying.

These are things we would like members to bring to the attention of their Regional Director as TS Regional Directors are playing a bigger role in the direction of Team Shelby. Of course we here at the mother-ship also listen to member suggestions/complaints but we're not always on the ground like the Regional Directors are and who are tasked with bringing member concerns to us.

Steve

As the one who put forth the original post for the idea for a calendar, I think it was well done and would like to see it happen again. My renewal is aorund the first of the year so it obviously works for me, and if the idea of an 18 month version take should it probably would work out better for most members. There will certainly be bugs in the system, but those can be worked out. As you may or may not recall the whole thing started with a call out to members for ideas of what to do or not do in upcoming kits. I proposed this, others proposed their ideas both pro and con. The fact that the people here asked for input from the membership I think is pretty impressive and they did listen, and they're still listening. The annual is back, and think that is great.Can't wait to see what else is in store for next year! .

HEY DOUG-GT350, YOUR CAR WAS AWESOME TO SEE. YOUR CAR LOOKS FANTASTIC, BY THE WAY! THE PROBLEM WITH THE RIDES WERE THE ONES THAT WERE PICKED, MOST BY THE SAME INDIVIDUAL, EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE DIFFERENT CARS. I THINK SAI SHOULD DO THE CHOOSING, NOT US MEMBERS. THE STAFF SHOULD CHOOSE THE MEMBER'S RIDES SO NO VOTES WOULD BE BIASED. THINK OF IT LIKE A MEMBER'S RIDE SECTION IN CAR MAGAZINES, BUT WITH THE OWNERS NAME, YEAR AND TYPE OF CAR, AND WHAT REGION/STAE THEY ARE FROM

Yeah, if the calendar lives (I strongly vote it does) need a no complaining rule for the cars picked/. Not picked. I would love to have my manual 16 supercharged GTH in the calendar (that would be so awesome), however I'm sure everyone feels the same way about their own car so I won't be at all upset if it doesn't make the cut. the calendar is awesome!

Yeah, if the calendar lives (I strongly vote it does) need a no complaining rule for the cars picked/. Not picked. I would love to have my manual 16 supercharged GTH in the calendar (that would be so awesome), however I'm sure everyone feels the same way about their own car so I won't be at all upset if it doesn't make the cut. the calendar is awesome!

I would even share a page with you..... :whistling:

Hello Steve,

I renewed and received the 2016 package, even though I already have it from last years renewal. Do I need to return it?