CSLTracey

2016 Team Shelby Membership Kits - Content

Renewed in Nov,2016 and my membership card said 2016. Don't care about all the other stuff(same as previous year), just concerned I'm not a member for 2017.

I've emailed twice no response and called with no response. I am TS member 680.

As mentioned, I find it easier to join/renew all car club memberships in Jan so there is never any question.

Might want to consider renewing TS in Jan 2018 so there is no confusion.

As mentioned, I find it easier to join/renew all car club memberships in Jan so there is never any question.

Might want to consider renewing TS in Jan 2018 so there is no confusion.

January 11 is always a good reminder date. CS' birthday.

I renewed in Nov. and received 2016 package also ,

Edited by B Shelby

I think I renewed late Nov/early Dec after getting notice from TS to do so. Is there somewhere in the profile or elsewhere that lists when membership expires? I haven't been able to find anything, and I haven't gotten a kit yet.

I hope I don't get another 2016 package, I received one Last Year when I renewed in late November, I would hope they know that and send a 2017 package.

It takes them some time to put them together but in the end it is worth the wait!!! I actually enjoy the delay, most years I forget about it and then it is a total surprise one day when I get home and it is by my door.

• Like 1

I renewed at the shop last week with Jeremy. He is still waiting for some items from the vendors. Kits are not sent out incomplete.

Just renewed 2017 membership.

did the same, had to call for instructions...didn't realize i needed to log out then purchase it and log in when prompted

just Renewed............................... Can't wait..... :dance::yahoo:

• Like 1

It would be nice if someone from SAI like Steve or Jeremy, could give us an update as to the membership kit status. How much longer is the delay of vendor items expected to take? Thanks.

It would be nice if someone from SAI like Steve or Jeremy, could give us an update as to the membership kit status. How much longer is the delay of vendor items expected to take? Thanks.

Please understand that I'm not in charge of TS membership kits and now find myself in an awkward position. The best suggestion I have is for anyone with questions and/or concerns about their membership that are not being answered is to reach out to your TS Regional Director for assistance.

Patience little grasshoppers. Once paid, you are a member. That's a good thing. When the membership kits (goody bags) arrive it will be icing on the cake.

• Like 3

See, you're not buying a membership kit. You are enlisting in a Shelby-oriented movement. The membership kit is a bonus, like the yogurt and liquid refreshment (and t-shirt) you receive at the end of a marathon. Sponsorship gift, if you will. I'd guess not many would decide to not re-enlist if the kit-gifting were ended.

• Like 1

See, you're not buying a membership kit. You are enlisting in a Shelby-oriented movement. The membership kit is a bonus, like the yogurt and liquid refreshment (and t-shirt) you receive at the end of a marathon. Sponsorship gift, if you will. I'd guess not many would decide to not re-enlist if the kit-gifting were ended.

You are correct!!