• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
CSLTracey

Team Shelby 2016 Calendar – Submit your photos!

You do not have my permission to use photos 2-5. I am the photographer who owns the copy rights.

You are correct Ken and I am very sorry for inviting you on vacation and allowing you to take my picture

A word to the wise, do not let others take vacation photographs for you even though they state they are taking them for the group !!!!

You are correct Ken and I am very sorry for inviting you on vacation and allowing you to take my picture

A word to the wise, do not let others take vacation photographs for you even though they state they are taking them for the group !!!!

Off topic it is;

A word to the wise to you two,

Don't invite someone on a vacation without informing them first that they will be paying 1/3 of your expenses but you two will not be paying 1/3 of their expenses.

Also let them know that they will be sitting in the back seat the entire time, and that you will be demanding the daily photos uploaded to your computer..

Also do not submit copyrighted photos to magazines or web sites without the photographer written permission.

Back on topic please.

PLEASE NOTE :

Only submit photos that you personally own or have the copyright to. SAI/TS will not consider any photos in question. Also a signed photo release will be required if your photo is chosen for the calendar.

So in a nutshell please do not copy photos from the web just because you like the photo. You may suggest that you would like to see a photo of Carroll leaning on the hood of a Terlingua Shelby but please do not just grab a photo off the web if the photo is not yours or you do not have the copyright permission to it.

Lets keep this simple to avoid CSL & Legal getting involved. If needed, Tracey will add to this in the next day or two.

Thank you.

PS- For anyone that believes someone is violating their photo ownership rights please contact Tracey at traceys@shelby.com or Rich at richs@shelby.com or Steve at stevent@shelby.com Please do NOT use PM's to contact management.

• Like 2

One thing as well, I would think those at Shelby would have access to photos in whatever Shelby archives that may exist, of interest that may have never been seen before.

• Like 2

I took these today. By the time I got to DC the sun had pretty much gone down so the pictures didn't turn out like I had hoped.

1_zpshx0cikmu.jpg

2_zps2tk0qhlh.jpg

3_zpsxgatk8y6.jpg

6_zpshrxgoelq.jpg

5_zpscsv8nor8.jpg

4_zpsg4vwfwj4.jpg

• Like 4

One thing as well, I would think those at Shelby would have access to photos in whatever Shelby archives that may exist, of interest that may have never been seen before.

Yes we certainly do but it was decided that this calendar should be more about TS members & their cars as you guys are Team Shelby. This is why we would like your photo submissions and why TS members are going to be voting on which photos will appear in the calendar.

Thanks to the new Team Shelby director, TS is listening to members more than ever. Sometimes change doesn't come as quick as we would like but change is coming to Team Shelby.

WickedPhotoShoot2.jpg

Rolling shots like that are the business, and that one is WICKED!

:cool::clapping::worship:

• Like 1

Thank you for considering doing a calendar! I know a lot of members have been asking about it for awhile. Well here are my submissions.

011-2-2_zps89506dee.jpg

Love it!

• Like 4

Here's one in front of the speedway location "former SA" back in April 2014. Bitter sweet!

DSC02668.jpg

• Like 1

As a non Shelby owner, but an avid enthusiast, I guess I should at least contribute something for consideration.

This is a past weekend with some friends...

post-11909-0-91225800-1445306436_thumb.jpg

And my favorite shot of my Mach 1.

post-11909-0-67270200-1445306591_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

suggestion for the back cover -- use one of the shots from the roof of HQ from the 2014 Shelby Bash -- those were some amazing pics of a LOT of variety in cars!

I'll be posting a few candidates of my own shortly too :):camera:

• Like 1

Here are a few of the KR (09KR0457)

IMG_2047.jpg

IMG_2045.jpg

IMG_2043.jpg

IMG_2041.jpg

Edited by belltr
  • Like 3

Another that might be appropriate for an inaugural calendar. This was on the occasion of the Denstang65-organized tribute cruise-in shortly after Mr Shelby's passing.

There it is: where the very first Cobra was assembled. Dean Moon's Santa Fe Springs shop, that very garage, that very bay. With Denstang65's pretty-close-to-contemporary GT350 tribute car to set the tone.

7277219614_db4977c325_o.jpg

• Like 2

Better later than never!! Here's my 2013 GT500 with custom Gold Striping. She's called "SoScary" after her license plate!

SoScary with my Display Stand

SoScary At Birmingham Cars & Coffee

SoScary - rear shot

Back.jpg

Stand.jpg

Athens.jpg

• Like 1

May as well put in a few more before time runs out....

WGC_8991_zpsghlgf7rz.jpg