CSLTracey

Team Shelby 2016 Calendar – Submit your photos!

Thanks for all the great photo submissions! We have over 200 images, so I thought it might be easier to create a voting link via Photoscramble. I’m starting with the first 25 photos. Click ‘View Entries’ at the top to vote. The photos will be shown as posted by me so they will remain anonymous until the winners are announced in December. I know you can see who posted them on Team Shelby.com, but the contest will also be running on Team Shelby Facebook. Please let me know if this voting method is user friendly for you. If so, I’ll add more images and another link shortly. Feel free to email me directly at traceys@shelby.com if you have any trouble voting or questions about the process. The images are incredible!

http://www.photoscramble.com/contests/team-shelby-calendar-contest/

Group 2 of the images

http://www.photoscramble.com/contests/team-shelby-photo-contest-images-25-50/?chid=57230

Link worked well. Please confirm, we simply vote for 1 photo out of the group within the link.

Looking forward to the calendar. When can we sign up for the 2016 TS membership that will include the calendars?

Edited by Ford Fest

Link worked well. Please confirm, we simply vote for 1 photo out of the group within the link.

The link works well from my PC, but crashed when I was viewing it on an iPad (probably an issue with the iPad).

I see the "Vote" buttons, but also am curious about the voting rules. Unlike Ford Fest, I assumed you would be able to vote for as many photos as you liked (50 of the 200+ images, if you felt 50 were 'calendar quality').

Does the voting software limit a user to one vote per image so that no ballot box stuffing can occur, or can I vote 1000 times for my favorite photo? Hopefully this is somehow controlled.

Z-man

The link works well from my PC, but crashed when I was viewing it on an iPad (probably an issue with the iPad).

I see the "Vote" buttons, but also am curious about the voting rules. Unlike Ford Fest, I assumed you would be able to vote for as many photos as you liked (50 of the 200+ images, if you felt 50 were 'calendar quality').

Does the voting software limit a user to one vote per image so that no ballot box stuffing can occur, or can I vote 1000 times for my favorite photo? Hopefully this is somehow controlled.

Z-man

Z-man

I agree hopefully iits only a one vote per image.

Looking forward to the calendar. When can we sign up for the 2016 TS membership that will include the calendars?

So glad it works! I currently have it set to allow only 1 vote so we can narrow down the winners quickly and avoid ballot stuffing. The calendar will be included in the Team Shelby membership kit.

Z-man

Hi Z-Man, I have it set for only 1 vote per group of images so we can move quickly and avoid ballot stuffing. It's hard to choose because all of the images are so great! That's the point... to narrow down the favorites and keep it simple. I can always adjust to allow unlimited voting, but it can not be controlled. Let me know your thoughts.

Hi Z-Man, I have it set for only 1 vote per group of images so we can move quickly and avoid ballot stuffing. It's hard to choose because all of the images are so great! That's the point... to narrow down the favorites and keep it simple. I can always adjust to allow unlimited voting, but it can not be controlled. Let me know your thoughts.

So it sounds like the way it is currently set up, we are allowed one vote for each group of about 20 images, and you will cycle through different groups (maybe a different group every week.....which would wrap up all the voting right about the beginning of 2016)?

Ideally, and because you are doing individual groups at a time, it would be nice if you could vote for more than one image in a group, but only be allowed one vote per specific image. Based on the combinations of images in the different groups, there may be some groups that have more images I'd like to see in the calendar than others. I guess the limitations to the software will dictate how the voting will proceed.

So is the group you posted the first voting group, or just a test/example group? If its the first official group, I need to get my vote in, as one of the images I like is in that group!

Z-man

Edited by Z-man

So it sounds like the way it is currently set up, we are allowed one vote for each group of about 20 images, and you will cycle through different groups (maybe a different group every week.....which would wrap up all the voting right about the beginning of 2016)?

Ideally, and because you are doing individual groups at a time, it would be nice if you could vote for more than one image in a group, but only be allowed one vote per specific image. Based on the combinations of images in the different groups, there may be some groups that have more images I'd like to see in the calendar than others. I guess the limitations to the software will dictate how the voting will proceed.

So is the group you posted the first voting group, or just a test/example group? If its the first official group, I need to get my vote in, as one of the images I like is in that group!

Z-man

Z-Man, I opened it up to unlimited voting... I'm going to be posting several links over the next few days. Voting will wrap on Sunday. There were too many great images to limit.

Z-Man, I opened it up to unlimited voting... I'm going to be posting several links over the next few days. Voting will wrap on Sunday. There were too many great images to limit.

Fantastic, and I agree....there are too many great images to try and limit yourself to just selecting one per group.

Let the voting commence!!!!!

Z-man

Still limited to just one vote per image, so no ballot stuffing, right?

Edited by Ford Fest

I just voted for a couple of images in each group.

Then I voted for one image in each group. A dozen times each.

The software thanked me for each vote. I feel so powerful!

• Like 1

Weather my car gets picked or not, I wanted to say thank you Tracy for doing this and giving members an opportunity to be a part of the Shelby history.

• Like 1

So glad it works! I currently have it set to allow only 1 vote so we can narrow down the winners quickly and avoid ballot stuffing. The calendar will be included in the Team Shelby membership kit.

Thanks Tracey!!! This will most likely cause me to reapply for my membership in Team Shelby! Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

I'm trying to vote but it keeps saying..."Rate entry first"............. :shrug:

That seems to be for the first batch of images only.

Where you see a line of 5 stars, click on how many stars you want to "rate" the photo, as in "That's a 5-star photo!" versus, "I like it, but it's only 3-stars". Once you 'rate' it , you can vote for it. As an FYI, I don't believe the 'rating' plays into the vote tally.

Did my voting yesterday afternoon, and am eagerly awaiting the next batch of photos.

Z-man

That seems to be for the first batch of images only.

Where you see a line of 5 stars, click on how many stars you want to "rate" the photo, as in "That's a 5-star photo!" versus, "I like it, but it's only 3-stars". Once you 'rate' it , you can vote for it. As an FYI, I don't believe the 'rating' plays into the vote tally.

Did my voting yesterday afternoon, and am eagerly awaiting the next batch of photos.

Z-man

Oh ok Z thanks for the help I'll give this a try.