CSLTracey

Team Shelby 2016 Calendar – Submit your photos!

Here are a few of my shots.

IMG 6012

IMG 6373

IMG 8139

IMG 7999

IMG 8131

IMG 7942

IMG 8166

IMG 8170

IMG 8169

IMG 8167

IMG_7638.JPG

IMG 8165

IMG 8254

More links have been posted on the Team Shelby Facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/610823252385260/).

You need to open the comments section to see the links to the contest photos.

However, the links take me to Photo Scrample, but there are no pictures displaying and no voting buttons, at least for me. Is anyone else having a similar issue? Tried it on a iPad and a PC, as well as my phone.....no luck . :cry:

Z-man

Tracey,

The links you posted in the first post on this topic (3-8), do not have a link to any photos. It just brings you right into the photo scramble but no button to view any images. The first two work ok.

Tracey,

The links you posted in the first post on this topic (3-8), do not have a link to any photos. It just brings you right into the photo scramble but no button to view any images. The first two work ok.

Yes the first two worked for me.

For the others I had to do a search for Team Shelby

http://www.photoscramble.com/contests/?findType=contest&findMe=Team+shelby

All the entries show up in groups.

For each group you have to click VIEW ALL ENTRIES. (View more did not work)

The group of pictures will show up. Then click on an individual photo. One of mine preferably ?. You can vote from there and click through the photos for that group.

Edited by sheppd01

Yes the first two worked for me.

For the others I had to do a search for Team Shelby

http://www.photoscramble.com/contests/?findType=contest&findMe=Team+shelby

All the entry's show up in groups.

For each group you have to click VIEW ALL ENTRIES. (View more did not work)

The group of pictures will show up. Then click on an individual photo. One of mine preferably . You can vote from there and click through the photos for that group.

thanks for the link.... it should be more intuitive.

When will the voting be closed, and the ballots be tallyed?

Z-man

07 SGT 08KR

7-26-13 kr-gt-kface2.jpg

DSC08544.JPG

DSC08548.JPG

#3.jpg

Edited by ShelbyKR664

Something else I've noticed since I have asked friends to vote, is that there are different scenarios that happen when you vote.... sometimes it just "goes back a page" and you don't know if you voted or not, sometimes you have to "rate your vote" on a scale of 1 to 5 stars.... and other times you get "thanked for voting" it's all very confusing. :shrug:

Something else I've noticed since I have asked friends to vote, is that there are different scenarios that happen when you vote.... sometimes it just "goes back a page" and you don't know if you voted or not, sometimes you have to "rate your vote" on a scale of 1 to 5 stars.... and other times you get "thanked for voting" it's all very confusing. :shrug:

I agreed Doug, the system is not intuitive, and seems to be 'buggy'. For the 2017 calendar (assuming this becomes an annual thing), maybe we can finds a better site to host the contest. I did manage to vote for your car...at least I think I did. The software did "thank" me on your behalf.

When will the voting be closed, and the ballots be tallyed?

Z-man

To answer my own question, it looks like voting closed last night. Hope everyone got their votes in on time.

Z-man

I'm confused, I can enter until Dec 02, but voting ends Nov 08?

Just in case - posting here and entering the contest with the same images.

Powell SGT5246 Sand Low

07SGT5246 StGeorge

07SGT5246 Powell Wahweap3 Low

07SGT5246 Powell Wahweap Low

07SGT5246 Monument2 Low

I'm confused, I can enter until Dec 02, but voting ends Nov 08?

Just in case - posting here and entering the contest with the same images.

Yes voting has ended , they need to delete this topic as alot are under the same impression.

so when are they going to post winners?

as per the opening post....

Thanks for all the great photo submissions! We have over 200 images, so I thought it might be easier to create voting links via Photoscramble. I’m starting with the first 25 photos and will be adding additional links. Click ‘View Entries’ at the top to vote. The photos will be shown as posted by me so they will remain anonymous until the winners are announced in December. I know you can see who posted them on Team Shelby.com, but the contest will also be running on Team Shelby Facebook. Feel free to email me directly at traceys@shelby.com if you have any trouble voting or have questions or concerns. The images are incredible! Thank you for sharing!!

They are probably still looking through all the beautiful photos they received .

There is a 2016 Shelby calendar available for purchase on SPP sight under new items.

Thinking that is the calendar that will be included in the 2016 TS membership kits??????

There is a 2016 Shelby calendar available for purchase on SPP sight under new items.

Thinking that is the calendar that will be included in the 2016 TS membership kits??????

That's the Shelby American calendar.....the one we have been waiting for is the Team Shelby calendar. That means you will need to get yourself one of each!

Z-man