• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
Sign in to follow this  
99-9x

Spare tire question

Will a stock 18 inch black wheel and tire thats on our SGT`s fit in the spare tire well in the trunk where the tire compressor/fix a flat is now.Have a chance to buy a factory 18 inch black factory 5 spoke wheel and was wondering if its worth it.Would jack my car up and try one of mine but cars in storage until winters over.

I have a 18" Shelby CS69 with tire in my trunk spare tire well. Sits a little tall but fits fine. 255/45/18

IMG_1434.JPG

IMG_1435.JPG

IMG_1436.JPG

CS 69 spec 1.JPG

Edited by H0050

Thanks H0050 for the help. Good to know about the height issue but thats something that can be can be remedied with a little modification.I have the black bullet wheel but think they are probably the same.

Edited by 99-9x

Will a stock 18 inch black wheel and tire thats on our SGT`s fit in the spare tire well in the trunk where the tire compressor/fix a flat is now.Have a chance to buy a factory 18 inch black factory 5 spoke wheel and was wondering if its worth it.Would jack my car up and try one of mine but cars in storage until winters over.

in one word..... no

Since I put the Razors on mine when I go for a trip I put one of the orig tire/wheels in the trunk for a spare, it doesn't fit in the well.

Keep in mind if you are using big brakes your spare is useless, hence why many of us have picked up a 5th wheel

Keep in mind if you are using big brakes your spare is useless, hence why many of us have picked up a 5th wheel

Its is 100% true..... I have 14" brakes with 20" razors and I had to buy a 5 razor wheel for the spare.

Since I put the Razors on mine when I go for a trip I put one of the orig tire/wheels in the trunk for a spare, it doesn't fit in the well.

I have a 18" Shelby CS69 with tire in my trunk spare tire well. Sits a little tall but fits fine. 255/45/18

I forgot to add: My car is a 2006 GT-H. Would think its no different than the 07/08 SGT. In addition, I did have to air down the tire some so it would fit. I carry a small air compressor so once it is mounted I can finish inflating to proper pressure.

Edited by H0050

No big brakes,no 20 inch wheels etc.Just wondering about the stock 18 inch wheel and tire in the spare tire well in the trunk.We are planning a trip early spring and was hoping someone had tried the stock wheel.

Wondering if anyone has tried one of these, I have Wilwood Brakes

https://www.automotiveauthorityllc.com/products/spare-wheel-and-tire-kit-for-2015-2017-ford-mustang-gt-with-brembo-brakes?variant=3892365951003

Pulled the trigger, will share photos when it gets here

Edited by andrewnagle1964
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ChicagoChris said:

Does it fit flush in the trunk spare tire well?

It does not but that is because I put DynaMat in it...debating what to do, remove the DynaMat......

IMG_2154-L.jpg

Let me know if you pull out the dyno matt and it fits flush.  This looks like a good alternative to the fix a flat pump.  Thanks.

On 4/18/2018 at 1:57 PM, ChicagoChris said:

Let me know if you pull out the dyno matt and it fits flush.  This looks like a good alternative to the fix a flat pump.  Thanks.

Decided not to pull out the Dynamat, but have friend with a 2007 SGT and will test fit it in his and see what the results are

Very cool:  Looks like a real good fit and it's a excellent option for a spare, nice!  :)

Later!

"MONGOOSE"    :peelout:

6 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Very cool:  Looks like a real good fit and it's a excellent option for a spare, nice!  :)

Later!

"MONGOOSE"    :peelout:

Thanks, would have been nice to fit flush   But I don’t use the trunk and don’t want to attempt to remove the dynamat and make a mess. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, andrewnagle1964 said:

Decided not to pull out the Dynamat, but have friend with a 2007 SGT and will test fit it in his and see what the results are

Love to know if it fits flush , keep us posted. 

On 4/26/2018 at 4:56 PM, JeffIsHereToo said:

Search for “spare” and you find multiple threads on this topic and different options to consider.

I am not aware of too many options for big brake spares....

Anyway jack came in

IMG_2316-L.jpg

IMG_2317-L.jpg

IMG_2318-L.jpg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, andrewnagle1964 said:

I am not aware of too many options for big brake spares....

Anyway jack came in

IMG_2316-L.jpg

IMG_2317-L.jpg

IMG_2318-L.jpg

The new jack and attaching hardware look pretty good and a nice fit!:cool: 

Later!

"MONGOOSE"  :peelout: